Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up Warriorz

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys im at a bit of a serious cross-road in my life.

Do I abandon my senior of university study to complete my studies, or watch some enthralling Womens Premier League cricket over the next 2 days (4 games) starting tonight?

I could seriously watch cricket full-time if I could. Its a bit hard to do both thats all. Study and full-time cricket watcher.

Gujarat Giants (Playing XI): Sophia Dunkley, Laura Wolvaardt, Ashleigh Gardner, Dayalan Hemalatha, Harleen Deol, Sushma Verma(w), Sneh Rana(c), Kim Garth, Monica Patel, Tanuja Kanwar, Ashwani Kumari

UP Warriorz (Playing XI): Devika Vaidya, Alyssa Healy(w/c), Kiran Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Grace Harris, Deepti Sharma, Sophie Ecclestone, Simran Shaikh, Parshavi Chopra, Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad

Gujarat Giants have won the toss and have opted to bat In Game 17 of the WPL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it on good authority that it's possible to be both a uni student and a cricket watcher.

I'd sooner shelve posting on Bigfooty, if something had to give. Or just limit my posts to original thoughts rather than reciting scorecard details, but it's a free country.

With that win for Up Warriorz, means they have eliiminated both RCB and Gujarat in one go. There is a mathematical chance Delhi finishes 1st but they would have to win and win by some margin to grab 1st spot tonight at the DR DY Patil Sports Ground in the next game up.

BUt we are set for the playoffs with the teams now.

Game 18 of the Womens Premier League . Top of the table clash

Mumbai Indians Women (Playing XI): Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia(w), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Amelia Kerr, Issy Wong, Pooja Vastrakar, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque

Delhi Capitals Women (Playing XI): Meg Lanning(c), Shafali Verma, Alice Capsey, Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Taniya Bhatia(w), Jess Jonassen, Radha Yadav, Arundhati Reddy, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav

Delhi won toss and elected to bowl first.

Back