News Insightful and Inciteful - 2022 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder what would happen if a coaching position becomes available at North...🤔

Wonder what would happen if a coaching position becomes available at North...🤔
I reckon the odds of Simmo to Norf are shortening by the week.

Not that I’m advocating for him to leave; I’m prepared to back him in but his old mate Kingy the other day was on radio planting the seed that maybe it would be Adam that might decide to leave after the disrespect shown by the Hip-E Club 7.

Certainly interesting that the pressure on Simmo is coinciding with North going even fuller basketcase than usual.

Not that I’m advocating for him to leave; I’m prepared to back him in but his old mate Kingy the other day was on radio planting the seed that maybe it would be Adam that might decide to leave after the disrespect shown by the Hip-E Club 7.

Certainly interesting that the pressure on Simmo is coinciding with North going even fuller basketcase than usual.
Honestly, why would anyone want to go to North?

Anyone would struggle in the North environment.

They seemed to be getting their off field act together in the mid part of last decade but the wheels have really fallen off in the last few years (not that we can talk much to be honest).

Kings swung into full back his mate mode in the media, whether to save his job at WC or protect his value at another club (he neednt worry, Simmo would walk into another gig)

All throughout the coverage it's all the players faults and now even in his weekly gigs he's spending it highlighting individual WC player efforts (or lack of)

Kings swung into full back his mate mode in the media, whether to save his job at WC or protect his value at another club (he neednt worry, Simmo would walk into another gig)

All throughout the coverage it's all the players faults and now even in his weekly gigs he's spending it highlighting individual WC player efforts (or lack of)
well he has plenty of material, fat, dumb and lazy self entitled players, shielded by club management.

Fair call for most but for a guy that played over 300 games at the place there must be some attraction don't you think?
Maybe.

I'm of the opinion though, any coach that goes there won't succeed. Won't get paid out their contract and probably won't get another top gig.

The players that go there will be ones that cant get regular game or ones who will get paid overs.

They should get disbanded IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, why would anyone want to go to North?

IIRC - in an early interview and just after he was appointed, Simmo said, “Clarko endorsed/encouraged Simmos move to WCE and highlighted how we are a stable club who back their coaches in, see out contracts etc”

My words - Norths, on the other hand, don’t have that rep.

For a number 1 pick, he hasn't come in and impacted as expected either. Been a little underwhelming so far given the hype.
I agree about the hype.
Being a generational player etc.
It's a bit over the top.

Having said that, imagine being an 18 year old and playing in Norths midfield?

I do reckon he's going to be a jet.

The HS take on who the Eagles may target.

WEST COAST

Current ladder position: 18th

List spots currently available: 2

What they need: Young midfielders, ruckmen

Long-term injuries to Oscar Allen and Luke Edwards have ensured two list vacant spots for the Eagles.

West Coast would want to look to the future after entering a rebuild this season and that might mean replenishing its engine room.

The club has been linked with 25-year-old South Fremantle on-baller Jake Florenca, while Victorian midfielder Jai Culley might also appeal.

Florenca had 41 disposals and two goals on the weekend and was averaging 32.8 touches this season.

With thin ruck stocks, might they opt for Sandringham Dragons’ ruckman Max Ramsden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back