Rumour Intra-Club on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm probably more inclined to err on Wayne and mattys observations, but can we ease up on Rob Waters? He's a Collingwood man and has had very good info previously. He'd be just as concerned as any of us so may just be jumping at shadows like any supporter can do.

Mattys123 has said in plenty of tweets to people who have replied to him that Treloar looked okay. Jesus we are like flies to a pile of shit when something is left in the dark for an hour.

I was born in 80 so I am the original Gen Y-er. If I don't know something yesterday, I will most likely die of seizures.

I'm probably more inclined to err on Wayne and mattys observations, but can we ease up on Rob Waters? He's a Collingwood man and has had very good info previously. He'd be just as concerned as any of us so may just be jumping at shadows like any supporter can do.

Fair enough but he probably should get confirmation of anything serious before sending followers into a panic.
It is his job to investigate not just report.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

balme should be sacked if treloars not fine, seriously over it..
we train next monday and wednsday if he doesnt train either day its worrying

No it isn't... If he trains inside on Monday, or has a lighter session on Monday, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. If he has a little niggle that will be okay for next week, why push him on Monday? Monday isn't important.

balme should be sacked if treloars not fine, seriously over it..
we train next monday and wednsday if he doesnt train either day its worrying
Everyone needs to relax. I would rather have him go in hard and give us some reason for concern than have him play like a pussy and be just fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back