Opinion Is Buckley the Second Coming

Is Bucks bigger than Jesus?

• Yes (I’m a believer)

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No (I still don’t believe and might start following Carlton)

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And Buckley went into the temple of match committee, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the previous drafts, and overthrew the tables of the CEO, and the seats of them that sold spots to terrible sponsors, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of the Collingwood Faithful; but ye have made it a den of potatoes."

And thus the rebuild was complete.

Happy for you to prove me wrong. Maybe it's you who is trying to obfuscate the thread. That there may well have been a Jesus of Nazareth who happened to be a carpenter has little to do with a comparison between Jesus of Biblical notoriety and a second coming. You know it, you're just trying to be clever. If as you say you have evidence that all the miracles occurred then I'm more than happy for you to post the links.
I never claimed there’s evidence the miracles occurred, I claimed there’s evidence he exists. I already named the sources in the thread.

I never claimed there’s evidence the miracles occurred, I claimed there’s evidence he exists. I already named the sources in the thread.

Could well have been a dozen chippies from Nazareth from that era named Jesus, likely a few Jesus the goat herder's and Jesus the cheese makers as well, but unless their mother's name was Mary, they were imaculately conceived, their record of birth lists God as father, and their resume lists feeding starving hordes with a bucket of KFC chicken bites and a can of Sprite, and a resurrection, then they have little relevance to this thread discussion and we're back to square 1. Jesus doesn't exist other than in the minds of a few juiced up monks and religious zealots. Happy for you to bring evidence to the contrary.

Not a no-name carpenter. There is sufficient evidence to suggest that Jesus of Nazareth was a person who actually existed. The debate lies around what he actually did to gain the notoriety that eventually led to him being named as the son of god in the bible.

he bought forth juniper berries ?

What position did Jesus play?

Unless this thread starts to steer back into football related discussion, the current topic will soon be located in The Nest if anyone is looking for it.
The thread was intended as a celebration of the Great One.

Not some s**t feast arguement about a guy who has been dead for over 2,000 years. But hey, move it if you like. Who cares?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could well have been a dozen chippies from Nazareth from that era named Jesus, likely a few Jesus the goat herder's and Jesus the cheese makers as well, but unless their mother's name was Mary, they were imaculately conceived, their record of birth lists God as father, and their resume lists feeding starving hordes with a bucket of KFC chicken bites and a can of Sprite, and a resurrection, then they have little relevance to this thread discussion and we're back to square 1. Jesus doesn't exist other than in the minds of a few juiced up monks and religious zealots. Happy for you to bring evidence to the contrary.
Blessed are the cheese makers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back