Recommitted Isaac Heeney [signs 6 year extension until 2028]

Remove this Banner Ad

Swear I read he was already on some ridiculous amount (eg 850k pa).

That's about the upper limit of what another club would offer, so I expect he'll sign pretty quickly.

Swans look good moving forward.

I had a suspicion it was $950k before any cut that took place during covid etc. He is training on mids this year so interesting times. If he goes as well as Mills when he transferred then that will be massive for swans. Personally I kinda prefer him in forwards. Hard to match up on there

Swear I read he was already on some ridiculous amount (eg 850k pa).

That's about the upper limit of what another club would offer, so I expect he'll sign pretty quickly.

Swans look good moving forward.
Sounds about right cos we offered him a monster deal at the time which swans had to at least get a bit closer to in order to keep him

Pretty happy about this, he's just one of those players that when you think of a club his name comes to mind. Wouldn't feel quite right seeing him in another jumper for mine.

Heeney has a unique skill-set, it will be interesting to see how he goes as a full-time midfielder this year. Mills really surprised me last year with how well he transitioned, hopefully Heeney can do likewise whilst still being a scoring threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back