News It's Official - Footy is back Thursday 11th June

Remove this Banner Ad

That's it. Doesn't make sense for any of this stuff given all the players are all tested but the higher ups think people are too stupid to differentiate between AFL players tested twice weekly and themselves at home who haven't been tested ever.
Hmm what could be the difference? Perhaps 1 player bringing Cvoid 19 undetected into a club could bring a multi-million dollar industry to a halt? Perhaps it also might have something to do with the higher shedding rates training and playing AFL and the inability to social distance playing (and to a large extent training)?

Yeah, I’m personally more of a fan of Cuningham and would prefer to see him retained over Gibbons, I just suspect the coaches may favour Gibbons.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So who rucks in round 1?
(Edit: Round 2!!!)

Pitt would be the better Ruckman, bigger stronger body... But without Charlie in the forward line i'd like to see TDK in. Kid looks like hes ready for some game time

Swapping in and out with Levi seems like a reasonable balance.

Pittonet gets first crack for sure.

Will be interesting to see if there are any games we see both play. I can't see it, unless another tall misses, or there are extended interchanges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back