IN:
- Betts
- McKay
- Pittonet
OUT:
- Cuningham
- Dow
- Kreuzer

It's a change in structure with a tall replacing a small but we just didn't have the targets to kick to in round one, especially with Kreuzer going down and Casboult trucking. It will be interesting to see how Marchbank is tracking at this point, as well as Fisher and Newman. It's such a shame there won't be VFL footy to watch as I'm really interested in the performances of a lot of our players, especially TDK and Philp.

Changes from round one:
IN:
- Betts
- McKay
- Pittonet
OUT:
- Cuningham
- Dow
- Kreuzer

It's a change in structure with a tall replacing a small but we just didn't have the targets to kick to in round one, especially with Kreuzer going down and Casboult trucking. It will be interesting to see how Marchbank is tracking at this point, as well as Fisher and Newman. It's such a shame there won't be VFL footy to watch as I'm really interested in the performances of a lot of our players, especially TDK and Philp.
Cunningham played well round one - could've easily kicked four and was very clean below his legs. Setterfield is far more deserving of a spell after what he dished up IMO.

Changes from round one:
IN:
- Betts
- McKay
- Pittonet
OUT:
- Cuningham
- Dow
- Kreuzer

I like Pitt in . Unleash him .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any Thylacine sightings lately?

100_0721.jpg

I'm so desperate for footy to come back that I'd watch AFLX right now...

*looks guiltily at the other people sitting in a circle*

Hi. My name is ferris and I am a footyaholic. This Thursday I'll be nine weeks sober...

Changes from round one:
IN:
- Betts
- McKay
- Pittonet
OUT:
- Cuningham
- Dow
- Kreuzer

Gibbons had 7 touches, 0 Tackles, 2 score involvements and 0 scoring shots, Cuningham had 8 disposals 1 tackle, 5 score involvements and kicked 2.1. Can't see Cuningham being dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome. It will be great to have the footy back.

Can understand people are a bit 'meh' about footy this year - this year doesn't hold the same excitement for me either - but I think once it starts up again people will get right back into it, even if it is a little different.

Awesome. It will be great to have the footy back.

Can understand people are a bit 'meh' about footy this year - this year doesn't hold the same excitement for me either - but I think once it starts up again people will get right back into it, even if it is a little different.

Footy 2020 compared to 2019 - meh.

Footy 2020 compared to lockdown boredom, no job, no sport, staring at 4 f**king walls - YAY.

I feel a bit the same.
Very meh about the entire season.

Sorry - disagree. I know it will be a little different with no crowds, etc. but this is a chance for our boys to grow and take that next step. No excuses with such a rest and shorter more condensed season. The youngsters can run the season out better and it gives them a real opportunity to take the bull by the horns. I’ll be watching with great interest in how they handle these next 3 / 4 months. IMHO - Older bodies will be missing the rests, whereas youngsters should be running longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back