News Jack Darling resumes with WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just further establish’s my view that chiro’s are the snake oil salesman of the medical world

Chiro is a completely fraudulent profession with literally 0 science behind it.

Its acceptance as medicine adjacent or if in the US - basically medicine, is an incredible example of advertising and corporate propoganda. They have a very strong corporate lobby (esp in the US) which fights any real questioning of the practice.

The founder was AntiVax and once went to jail instead of coping a fine for practicing medicine without a licence. Sound familiar?

Had a Chiro scream at me for 30 minutes because I asked him to put on a mask, saying he’s going to sue me, I’m personally liable not the business, the mandate is illegal etc etc.

Told me nobody actually dies from Covid and to look at the science. Mate you’re a chiropractor, the day people look at the science is the day your business folds.
What he really wants you to look at is the pseudoscience.

What he really wants you to look at is the pseudoscience.
It was right around the time he said “well how is it different to not serving a black person” that the ‘customer is always right’ tone got dropped.

I can’t treat customers differently for any reason he says. I told him that, for example, I can refuse alcohol service to under 18s for no reason other than their age, which is technically discrimination but is legal. He told me that that’s also illegal.

Nice fella.

It was right around the time he said “well how is it different to not serving a black person” that the ‘customer is always right’ tone got dropped.

I can’t treat customers differently for any reason he says. I told him that, for example, I can refuse alcohol service to under 18s for no reason other than their age, which is technically discrimination but is legal. He told me that that’s also illegal.

Nice fella.
Sovereign citizen?

Just tell those types to GAGF.

Nice fella.

Ask a libertarian about age of consent laws and for some reason they get all weird.

Nice fella.

interesting interaction

did you feel awkward having him crack your back after all was said and done?

Nice fella.

You found yourself a sovereign citizen. You'll take his literature and you'll like it.

Had a Chiro scream at me for 30 minutes because I asked him to put on a mask, saying he’s going to sue me, I’m personally liable not the business, the mandate is illegal etc etc.

Told me nobody actually dies from Covid and to look at the science. Mate you’re a chiropractor, the day people look at the science is the day your business folds.
Yeah all my experiences with them have been bad. One even told my pregnant sister that she doesn’t need to see an obyn. Im waiting for the day they outlaw these idiots.

Chiro is a completely fraudulent profession with literally 0 science behind it.

Its acceptance as medicine adjacent or if in the US - basically medicine, is an incredible example of advertising and corporate propoganda. They have a very strong corporate lobby (esp in the US) which fights any real questioning of the practice.

The founder was AntiVax and once went to jail instead of coping a fine for practicing medicine without a licence. Sound familiar?
Yeah sounds like chiro’s are the western version of a Chinese medicine bloke. Tho I think eastern medicine is way more legitimate that chiros are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most physios don’t manipulate enough. Just suggest some stretches etc. which is often what you need long term but they don’t from my experience do much in the short term. Chiros get cracking which is sometimes exactly what you need.

Osteopaths are my preferred option as they combine the two approaches. Chiro’s will often complete their entire consultation in like 5 minutes and take $60 from you, which is ludicrous.
Depends on who i guess. The couple I see do the adjustments and then go on to dry needle the tight muscle around them. I’ve found that way more beneficial than what a chiro has done.

Man the chiro bloke I went did a few hip adjustments on me and I was borderline crippled after each session and could barely walk. It also got me in a very strong mental rut as I couldn’t even do the bare minimum exercise of a brisk walk.

Yeah sounds like chiro’s are the western version of a Chinese medicine bloke. Tho I think eastern medicine is way more legitimate that chiros are.

Way more legit, practices like acupuncture actually have a fair bit of scientific literature showing at least modest improvement.

Complete zilch with Chiro, total quackery.

I have a few close mates that are Chiros and even they are sheepish about its efficacy.

Depends on who i guess. The couple I see do the adjustments and then go on to dry needle the tight muscle around them. I’ve found that way more beneficial than what a chiro has done.

Man the chiro bloke I went did a few hip adjustments on me and I was borderline crippled after each session and could barely walk. It also got me in a very strong mental rut as I couldn’t even do the bare minimum exercise of a brisk walk.
Yeah that’s cool. Depends who you see I guess. I wouldn’t go to a chiro now, I just don’t think all physios are always going to help all issues either

I can assure you that what the government taxes smokers more than covers the health issues associated with smoking. Smokers pay more tax than anyone in Australia.
I Gave them up a year ago and I was spending $350 per week for a pack a day habit. Not sticking up for smokers as I agree its a bad habit but no one can ever accuse smokers of putting financial pressure on others with what they p[ay for cigarettes. Make them illegal and then it will put pressure on others to make up the dollars they lose by ripping off the smokers.
Directly, yes. The taxes paid by someone needing say heart surgery would pay for the procedure.

But that clogs up the system, so while that person is getting the care they need (that they paid for through taxes) potentially someone else is waiting or may even die.

It's a bit of a rabbit hole though as the next in line may be obese (again, potentially preventable health issues being treated in hospital).

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah that’s cool. Depends who you see I guess. I wouldn’t go to a chiro now, I just don’t think all physios are always going to help all issues either
Yeah I’ve been tad lucky cause the 3 i’ve seen have been in the field for many years are pretty highly regarded.
Way more legit, practices like acupuncture actually have a fair bit of scientific literature showing at least modest improvement.

Complete zilch with Chiro, total quackery.

I have a few close mates that are Chiros and even they are sheepish about its efficacy.
Yeah I found the Chinese medicine bloke I saw actually beneficial until he said he doesn’t want the vax cause he believes Chinese medicine should treat covid.

Nice fella.
Tell me who he is and I'll straighten him out for you.

Then charge him $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back