Game Day Jack Dyer Medal - Congratulations Dion Prestia!

Remove this Banner Ad

Voting system is very suspect for the guys finishing with 1-3 votes most weeks. Basically comes down to playing your role but then some players are completely overlooked. Case in point Broad and Graham finishing with 31 votes despite sacrificing their game more than any of our players and doing a ******* great job of nullifying his opponent in Broads case and harassing the fu** out of the opposition in Grahams who in turn covers a lot for Dusty to play with so much freedom. Yet Rioli who was beyond awful for 90% of our games this season and pressure was down on previous years finishes with 47 votes and finishes inside the top 10.
Broad and Graham finished 16th and 17th. I think that's a pretty accurate reflection of where they rank on our list.

Voting system is pretty good imo because it is constantly assessing players every game. You don't just get a top 5 each game, they literally rate every player every game.

I know you’re trying to be funny , but at least show some wit with actual competence in your facts.
You may need to Sober up as you’re making a fool of yourself as me half pi**ed and exhausted 😩 can tell you Cotchin played 14games and Caddy played 18. Also Cotchin played a lot of games under duress and Caddy was learning a new role and mastered it by the time finals came around.
I love humour at parties, but not people who behave like clowns with amateurish jokes.
enjoy the flag mate, i love cotchin and caddy and settle and don't point the finger and re read some of the threads you have dominated in.....ay.... and i got called into work so i watched JDM from my workshop, sober as a judge....100 emoji's = taking the piss.

Meatball has well and truly vindicated the trade price and his $ value bnf in a premiership year played well in every final since joining the club

Feel like a proud dad being vindicated on sticking fat and telling everyone on this board he was a gun and just needed a pre season

Well done Dion well deserved

Stevi_Tigers

beer-_450269_hd_89ea8e189fdb192311ea01758033f5.jpeg
B890F93F-8B31-4492-AF1E-84D1F4FD1B98.gif Morro how good is it being proven correct

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meatball has well and truly vindicated the trade price and his $ value bnf in a premiership year played well in every final since joining the club

Feel like a proud dad being vindicated on sticking fat and telling everyone on this board he was a gun and just needed a pre season

Well done Dion well deserved

It’s good to see he started his full time job this year :)

What’s the Francis Bourke award for?
Francis Bourke Award
The Francis Bourke Award recognises the player who embodies the team’s trademarks of awareness, relentless, disciplined and united, and is voted on a 3, 2, 1 basis by the playing group each week of the season.

enjoy the flag mate, i love cotchin and caddy and settle and don't point the finger and re read some of the threads you have dominated in.....ay.... and i got called into work so i watched JDM from my workshop, sober as a judge....100 emoji's = taking the piss.
Then you have a serious problem if you were sober after writing that previous post. I knew you were taking the piss, but it was so amateurish and bordering on immature. What does me dominating other threads or me enjoying the flag have to do with your witless post ? I’m sorry , but you’re behaving like a self confessed moron and to type that post up sober possibly means you’re struggling upstairs as there wasn’t one iota of humour in it .You claim to love Cotchin and Caddy then why type that rubbish up, and about our skipper in particular? You’re showing your true qualities by going into the early pages of the Prestia thread and lol at some of my posts whilst there were at least twenty other posters with similar concerns.All you are telling me is how immature you are and mentally challenged by stooping to those levels. You can keep trying with your deflections , but at least show some nous respect and humility bc you’ll be better for it in the long run.

Last edited:
Voting system is very suspect for the guys finishing with 1-3 votes most weeks. Basically comes down to playing your role but then some players are completely overlooked. Case in point Broad and Graham finishing with 31 votes despite sacrificing their game more than any of our players and doing a ******* great job of nullifying his opponent in Broads case and harassing the fu** out of the opposition in Grahams who in turn covers a lot for Dusty to play with so much freedom. Yet Rioli who was beyond awful for 90% of our games this season and pressure was down on previous years finishes with 47 votes and finishes inside the top 10.

OR

The people doing the voting have far more insight into the gameplay and roles of the various players and so their voting is more accurate than the person who watched the game on the weekend and maybe the replay once.

Then you have a serious problem if you were sober after writing that previous post. I knew you were taking the piss, but it was so amateurish and bordering on immature. What does me dominating other threads or me enjoying the flag have to do with your witless post ? I’m sorry , but you’re behaving like a self confessed moron and to type that post up sober possibly means you’re struggling upstairs as there wasn’t one iota of humour in it .You claim to love Cotchin and Caddy then why type that rubbish up and about our skipper in particular? You’re showing your true qualities by going into the early pages of the Prestia thread and lol at some of my posts whilst there were at least twenty other posters with similar concerns.All you are telling me is how immature you are and mentally challenged by stooping to those levels. You can keep trying with your deflections , but at least show some nous respect and humility bc you’ll be better for it in the long run.
i love cotch and caddy no ifs no buts, it was dark humour, trolling, satire, sarcasm aimed at the hysteria and player and greedy agents at the meat market called 'trade period'...relax....you being top contributor in the presia and lynch threads sorta makes me giggle. 🤣 :p ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back