Rumour Jake Carlisle to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Had an Essendon member who claims to have a reliable source in high places at the club indicate to me at work today that Carlisle to Carlton was a formality.

Now I'm not sure how true this is because it's second hand info and I've never had any dealings with this chap before, but he was steadfast and assured that Jake would be at Carlton next season.

He'd be a good get for the Blues.

Any reason why its been locked?
I think one of the mods determined that there was nothing behind the rumour and it was more a case of someone wanting it to happen than it actually having any substance. That same mod left other threads open and posted in them.

From what my owner saw on north melbourne's twitter following list his twitter handle is being followed by the mighty roos.

From what my owner saw on north melbourne's twitter following list his twitter handle is being followed by the mighty roos.

confirmed then

confirmed he is going to be playing at Carlton, North and Brisbane all at the same time.

confirmed he is going to be playing at Carlton, North and Brisbane all at the same time.
Has anyone ever seen Carlisle in the same room as himself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha
Ask a Carlton supporter why they think it's better.

Looks like we may have to trade for him, #2 in PSD doesn't quite have the leverage. In fact it's got **** all.
but from what i hear, st,kilda an North Melbourne are also in the que to get his services. i wouldnt be surprised if he went to North before he considered Carlton.

Neither would I.

With Petrie winding down there's a definite need.

I've been told by someone who claims to know JC that he's going to the doggies.
the Doggies could do with him. an since they already have a coach JC prolly prefers that than not knowing who the carlton Coach will be, but JC could even end up at Hawthorn also, they still got plenty of money left over from Buddy Franklin, but i wouldnt pay JC anymore than $540k a season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back