Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlisle is covering his tracks - he now follows all clubs.
Overnight it was only Carlton - guessing he realised his mistake when he woke up and saw his Twitter mentions.

Yarran for Carlisle? Laughable. Carlisle shits on Yarran as a player.

I'd be worried if you agreed so laugh all you like. Makes me think I'm in the ballpark. If it's Carlton Jake picks, Yarran or their 2nd is the best deal you'll get IMO. Most people would take Yarran (not you because you know more than most). Best get used to the idea that Ess won't get full value for Carlisle, it's the way it works for uncontracted players. It's the way it works for wada effected players. It gets worse when the uncontracted wada effected player nominates a team that can use the PSD as a threat.

Carlisle is covering his tracks - he now follows all clubs.
Overnight it was only Carlton - guessing he realised his mistake when he woke up and saw his Twitter mentions.

This is a pssier, Jake is trolling a lot of people hard.

I think we may even get an announcement of his new deal at Essendon in the next couple of weeks - by say round 21.

That's your opinion , people take that for what it's worth .
What is fact though ,
Yarran is guaranteed to be available for selection in round one next year .
Carlisle is not ...
Yarran is guaranteed to be a front running squib for his career.

Carlisle is not.

That's your opinion , people take that for what it's worth .
What is fact though ,
Yarran is guaranteed to be available for selection in round one next year .
Carlisle is not ...
Stop going on about Yarran FFS, yes he may be available for selection next year (so will Jake) but any side with Yarran in it is not heading in the right direction.

I can't believe people are seriously suggesting that Yarran is equal to Carlisle.

IMO : Yarran is worth a late 2nd rounder. Carlisle is worth a 1st rounder.
In what world is Carlisle a better player then Yarran? At least Yarran has found a position he can actually play in. Carlisle is a CHB who hasn't played there permanently for 2 years. His value is lower then most think.

Yarran is the same as Courtenay Dempsey, unfortunately Carlton hasn't bottomed out yet as the Dons have, that's why he gets a game, no young talent in the club.

Stop going on about Yarran FFS, yes he may be available for selection next year (so will Jake) but any side with Yarran in it is not heading in the right direction.
Disagree. Lewis Jetta is a premiership player and he's the same. Yarrans problem is he needs the rest of the team to pick up his slack but he's reasonable icing we just don't have the cake

Yarran is the same as Courtenay Dempsey, unfortunately Carlton hasn't bottomed out yet as the Dons have, that's why he gets a game, no young talent in the club.
Oh wow. Yarran would get a game in every side in the league, Dempsey wouldn't get a game at any side in the league besides Essendon. Dempsey is an out and out spud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh ok sorry I thought I saw him mentioned on heya. My bad.
Disagree. Lewis Jetta is a premiership player and he's the same. Yarrans problem is he needs the rest of the team to pick up his slack but he's reasonable icing we just don't have the cake
so you think he's attitude is at Afl standard?

Oh ok sorry I thought I saw him mentioned on heya. My bad.

so you think he's attitude is at Afl standard?
Attitude no. Talent yes. He's played high level AFL football in the past. If you can get his head right he could be a good player.

With a strong culture around him (something which I don't think EFC or CFC can claim at the moment) he could be a good finisher. Maybe Andrew Lovett style.

Wrong. Dempsey knows what defensive running is.

What are you on about? Yarran is better than average, Dempsey is quite possibly the single worst player in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back