Racing January Daily Punt - Happy New Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Laying horses for chump change that are only just getting beaten. Not sure there is anything too sinister going on. If there is then he is not doing it right
The just getting beaten part is the part that worries me. I haven't seen the races so i shoudn't comment really, but the story is they drenched the horses to improve performance that day, then laid them for heaps at their next start in exchanges overseas. This dude is a dumbarse for betting in his own name. You can bet your life he is not the only one.

The just getting beaten part is the part that worries me. I haven't seen the races so i shoudn't comment really, but the story is they drenched the horses to improve performance that day, then laid them for heaps at their next start in exchanges overseas. This dude is a dumbarse for betting in his own name. You can bet your life he is not the only one.

What's the worry though? That they were pulled or not trained to perform? I presumed the latter which makes the small margins make it not seem as bad as if they just flopped as favourite

Either way deserves to be rubbed out for being ruddy sped though

What's the worry though? That they were pulled or not trained to perform? I presumed the latter which makes the small margins make it not seem as bad as if they just flopped as favourite

My worry is that the jocks are in on it as well, thats why the small margins worry me. its not hard to look like you are trying but you are not. I have no faith in racing anymore. I used to be the biggest defender of racing in regards to its integrity, but the last few years i see many things that seem suspicious (check out how many well backed faves miss the start, way out of proportion to normal horses missing the start, thats just one thing)

My guess would be either performing poorly on the track at home or layed them the start after they were tubed, so they would be expected to perform worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how the * was that protest dismissed in the last at Geelong? it was a no brainer dismissed. not that we saw the protest RAcing.com was interviewing that moron Greg Carpenter and still havent announced the protest result

Remove this Banner Ad

Back