Racing January Daily Punt - Happy New Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just at Moe watching one of my colleagues horses go around (R2. Kick the Habit, worst horse in Victoria) and can confirm, that is the tightest shirt in Gippsland.
Just looked at its form thinking there is no way its the worst...but you may be right!
Why would you go all the way to Moe to watch that thing??? you must be a great friend!

Just looked at its form thinking there is no way its the worst...but you may be right!
Why would you go all the way to Moe to watch that thing??? you must be a great friend!

Nah I work for WIN Television in Traralgon and we sponsor Moe Turf club, so we went down under bullshit pretenses to look at the pile of s**t.

Know people on here probably have bad opinions on paid tip services but seriously for $100 brad miller on Twitter is a gun
does seem to go alright
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s one very very good horse. $1.50 was very generous
Still very green, was just chatting to the young apprentice M.poy who rode it first start at Ballarat, he was suppose to get the ride but can’t ride metro till he’s reached 20 wins. Anyway apparently Robert has a huge opinion of him, will go better around the turn at Caulfield, as lazy track workers (like nature strip) sometimes struggle up the straight. Will push on to the Rubuton stakes or whatever it’s called feb 10th and then potentially an Oakleigh plate with no weight

Still very green, was just chatting to the young apprentice M.poy who rode it first start at Ballarat, he was suppose to get the ride but can’t ride metro till he’s reached 20 wins. Anyway apparently Robert has a huge opinion of him, will go better around the turn at Caulfield, as lazy track workers (like nature strip) sometimes struggle up the straight. Will push on to the Rubuton stakes or whatever it’s called feb 10th and then potentially an Oakleigh plate with no weight

I thought it was headed for the Sydney Inglis on the 10th, H2H with SWR first up

I thought it was headed for the Sydney Inglis on the 10th, H2H with SWR first up
Connections did float the idea, however being it’s first prep and having already had 5 starts they revised the plan and being kept at home Caulfield, and the potential of heading to an Oakleigh plate with 50-51kg became a more appealing option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back