Bumped Jeremy Cameron Trade

Should North throw the kitchen sink at GWS to get Cameron?

• Yes

Votes: 55 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 26.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All for scraping together every spare dollar but concerned about what we would have to give up tradewise. Would cost our first pick and likely one of our young stars. Would come at a very big cost.

Realistically though unless we sink to near the bottom of the ladder, a team with an early pick to trade would get him.

Even more realistically, I'd say 90% chance he re-signs with GWS.

All for scraping together every spare dollar but concerned about what we would have to give up tradewise. Would cost our first pick and likely one of our young stars. Would come at a very big cost.

Realistically though unless we sink to near the bottom of the ladder, a team with an early pick to trade would get him.

Even more realistically, I'd say 90% chance he re-signs with GWS.

Then Boyd/Patton will be the targets i guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What x-factor?

The bits where he's clearly the best KPF talent to hit the league since one W.Carey.

Who you don't want tutoring Majak.

We'd be crazy not to at least have a real crack if this does eventuate. Unfortunately, there are are going to be a number of Vic clubs with a better draft pick than us this year.

If you look at the Judd trade it ended up being Judd + 46 for 3 + 20 + Kennedy. So if we end up with Pick 12 you're possibly looking at 12 + 30 + a good young player or have GWS ask us to "find" a top 10 pick from another club to make it happen. Will be very difficult for us to swing this if (in the unlikely event) it does end up happening

Back