Game Day JLT 1 NMFC V StKilda- average Barbers in Adelaide it appears

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Start of a new season and for many teams its an opportunity to make amends for 2018 performances.

Where better to start for NMFC than seeking to reverse the last point of 2018.

That's right, a long hot summer of galling flashbacks to W80's poster post game Rd 23 in late August against this mob.

Time to make amends Rooboys.

North to Gaff Saints by 67 points.

Not too concerned about notching a win in scorching summer conditions although that would be nice.

No point in pushing to exhaustion on a blistering hot day in a game that means nothing for our season. Best just to make sure everyone gets a decent hit out and that we see how some of our team play gels.

I want to see some great play from our boys and some real talent from our new boys and see everyone get through unscathed.

One suave *

its game day!
Scamper, My Little Geelong Cat:
scamper-3-jpg.627803

Meows the Following:

It's on Poxtel isn't it?

Sheesh, better get in the car if its not.

I brought the Cows up early for this!

Yep, Fox Footy from 1pm.

Playing against “the fittest team in the league” will be a nice challenge in this heat.

North by 2 on the beep test.

Hoping to see the 6-6-6 rule work to our advantage with two of the best wingers in the game wreaking havoc.

Yep, Fox Footy from 1pm.

Playing against “the fittest team in the league” will be a nice challenge in this heat.

North by 2 on the beep test.

Hoping to see the 6-6-6 rule work to our advantage with two of the best wingers in the game wreaking havoc.
Doesn't help that last year's gameplan didn't bother using the structure a whole lot.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if they broadcast it on the radio? No mention of tv or radio coverage on the afl website.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bewildering why they didn't reschedule this to an early start - like 8am - instead of playing in 38 degrees. Surely any TV scheduling comes a distant second and spectators would also be far better off.

Bewildering why they didn't reschedule this to an early start - like 8am - instead of playing in 38 degrees. Surely any TV scheduling comes a distant second and spectators would also be far better off.
Unfortunately TV companies take precedent in the modern day, as disappointing for us fans as it is, you can understand it from a business perspective

TT starting.

Strange team, no Cunnington and Tyson on the pine so that would be only LDU on the inside

Atley, Wood, Brown, Ziebell, Simpkin, Larkey and Thomas all starting, maybe Larkey going down back?

Back group looks like Williams, McKay, McDonald, Pittard, EVW and Macmillan so maybe McDonald into the middle if Larkey goes down back? Anyway, i guess we will be rotating heavily in the heat.

For those complaining about Foxtel, sign up to Kayo sports.

1/4 price

Giving the 2 week trial ago, if it is good i will stick with it. I don't like how many sports are associated with it, feels like it should be a lot cheaper if it was only football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back