Preview JLT SERIES - RICHMOND V ADELAIDE - FRIDAY 24TH 19:40 - TELSTRA DOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not. :) I joke about being brainwashed by dad or blaming him but seriously I wouldn't change who I barrack for for the world. They'll be my boys until the day I die and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Good stuff.

On a sidenote: hoping we show glimpses of a new style but not the whole shebang and the evil part of me wants us to balls it up so I can read the meltdowns on here. :p

Can't wait to lose this badly and have the media start the "no leadership" crap again. The fact the leadership group is undecided is moot though

It doesn't matter what happens tonight.

If we win well, the commentators/media will be quick to stress that Adelaide is playing without a number of their key players, and that the result really isn't any indication of anything.

If we scrape through and win a close one, the commentators/media will be commending a weakened Adelaide and saying they'll take a fair bit from that result, without acknowledging that Richmond will also get much from it.

If we lose a close one, the commentators/media will be praising Adelaide for showing signs of maturity in a close one, and questioning Richmond's leadership and saying things haven't changed.

If we lose badly, the commentators/media will be ripping into Richmond, saying that the signs are bad, and that Damien Hardwick is the coach under the most pressure in 2017 (which isn't necessarily wrong, but they'll make a point to stress it to no end).

What's that hashtag again?

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back