Preview JLT SERIES - RICHMOND V ADELAIDE - FRIDAY 24TH 19:40 - TELSTRA DOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was interesting that Damien said he was very confident that Cotch would be Captain this year. I would have thought he would have said nothing on this matter until the leadership selection process is complete. I must say I am a little disappointed. I like Cotchin a lot but I feel it would have been great for both him and the team if someone else took over as skipper.

Looking forward to seeing the new recruits in action and how some of the younger players have developed. I would expect Dan Rioli, Oleg, Conca, C Ellis, Ben Lennon, Dan Butler and George to have improved over the preseason.

Lennon looks like he is enjoying his footy now and was very relaxed at the presser. Hope all the hard work pays off as he adds a lot more potency to the forward line.

Until I see a change in our game style/plan, I refuse to watch a Dimma presser.

It made me sick to listen to him last year. I have my doubts hes changed. He needs improvement more then 99% of our players do.
Caracella is ball movement and midfield coach. Relax DH is just a puppet now. He's learnt more in the job over the last three months than in the seven years previously. Hang in there Bono.

Is Caracella coaching the first two games and DH caretaker in the last game ? I think something like this happened last year.
Or has Balme put the boots in early?
All I know is the boys look ready to go physically so I'm more interested in game plan and reaction to changing it if the floodgates open. Also if a plan b has been worked on if it is required.

Important Outcome Rules for watching practice matches.

1. No injuries
2. Try to learn new jumper numbers and hairstyles. Criticise same.
3. No injuries.
4. Pump up some youngster to the skies based on a 2-3 second passage of play that will remain the highlight of his career (examples - Tambling, Elton)
5. No injuries
6. There is no rule 6.
7. No injuries

2,956,431. Did we win?

CI50kNbUsAAq6W7.jpg

Important Outcome Rules for watching practice matches.

1. No injuries
2. Try to learn new jumper numbers and hairstyles. Criticise same.
3. No injuries.
4. Pump up some youngster to the skies based on a 2-3 second passage of play that will remain the highlight of his career (examples - Tambling, Elton)
5. No injuries
6. There is no rule 6.
7. No injuries

2,956,431. Did we win?
haha so true, Tambo's preseason burst through the middle and raking goal is burnt in my memory, Scotty Burns was the hapless chaser, am I right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys are back in the yellow and black tonight! I can't wait to see our Strong & Bold Tigers tear up Etihad Stadium!
I can tell you all I am most excited/interested to see the improvement in our tiger cubs like Markov and Rioli. It will also be interesting to see how Dusty and Cotch play now that they have midfield reinforcements in Caddy and Prestia.
Go Tiges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back