News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest what-if, and I put no blame on him for the bigger picture of this, but what-if Rioli doesn’t do dumb s**t and end up indefinitely suspended.

How do the 2019 finals play out, and how does the 2020 season play out. In my opinion, he is the biggest gap in our squad, and has been irreplaceable.

What if...

The biggest what-if, and I put no blame on him for the bigger picture of this, but what-if Rioli doesn’t do dumb s**t and end up indefinitely suspended.

How do the 2019 finals play out, and how does the 2020 season play out. In my opinion, he is the biggest gap in our squad, and has been irreplaceable.

What if...
Yep. This is the part on the ground where the club has actually gone backwards from 2018.

Any chance Willie is back next season by way of an 18-month on-paper suspension? I would have thought this was an open and shut case for the full suspension but I haven't heard boo about him this season so I'm wondering if he's just copped it on the chin as part of a deal to satisfy WADA/ASADA being able to make an example of him.

What if...
An actual sliding door. So no way Barrett will ever mention it. I reckon we probably win an extra flag.

No excuse to leave it this long, its been a year ffs. Do a Zoom hearing or some sh*t morons.

The club asked for the hearing to be held at the conclusion of the season.

They wanted to avoid an October surprise.

What if...

We would have beaten Geelong in last years semi final, I know that much.

Plenty of time preseason 2020 or post 2019 or even mid way through 2020. No excuses for the delay.

I meant once it got to a certain point the club asked for it to be done after the season.

To be fair, Rioli was able to have the matter expedited, but he chose not to exercise that right.

No matter what happened around the timeliness of the hearing, Rioli wasn't playing this year.

He will get a penalty and it will be greater than 12 months.

I meant once it got to a certain point the club asked for it to be done after the season.

To be fair, Rioli was able to have the matter expedited, but he chose not to exercise that right.

No matter what happened around the timeliness of the hearing, Rioli wasn't playing this year.

He will get a penalty and it will be greater than 12 months.

Ok thats news to me, when was the reported?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Irritates me slightly that an alleged pot smoker was not allowed to play tonight, while an alleged sex pest took the field

the system is broken, my dude.

Pathetic by WADA or ASADA, whichever’s stalling. And pathetic by the Eagles to be so passive about it. About time they got angry and went public.

This is a case about declining to provide a sample, it’s not Bell Resources. What evidence do they need? How many witnesses? FFS!

Pathetic by WADA or ASADA, whichever’s stalling. And pathetic by the Eagles to be so passive about it. About time they got angry and went public.

They’ve said they’re expecting it to come around November. I.e after our season finished (earlier than we hoped) and before list lodgments are due.

So maybe the club is being “passive” about it because the timing is actually pretty ideal.

How pathetic of them.

They’ve said they’re expecting it to come around November. I.e after our season finished (earlier than we hoped) and before list lodgments are due.

So maybe the club is being “passive” about it because the timing is actually pretty ideal.

How pathetic of them.
wht not last november?

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

wht not last november?

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because there were concerns about Willies mental health and wellbeing and his ability to go through the process in an expedited fashion.

"Technically there are provisions for an expedited hearing but my understanding is (it won't be)," McLachlan replied on 3AW on Friday when asked if there was any chance the investigation could finish before the Grand Final.

"The priority for West Coast and for us is Willie's mental health ... that's not something that's in contemplation.

"He has been provisionally suspended while ASADA continues their investigation and the case comes to a head.

"These things take some time and this is clearly something that's different from the standard ones so I'm sure it will take some time."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back