News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

The B sample won't play into it as the inference is not one of a "positive drug test". The inference is the tampering of a sample, doesn't matter if it's A or B. They are separate issues

Almost certainty spat into the cup, no doubt accidentally but it's enough to for them to report it. You only two goes at giving a test, both have to be free of anything. Spit included

But Daniels says there was a popular beverage involved.

Is this like having a fake willy to put clean pee in the cup?

I usually don't care who posts on our board but I just checked out some of the drivel you have been spreading over on your board.
So it gives me great pleasure to extend the same hospitalities as your own board to our posters to say * Off Back To Your Hole You Wierd campaigner.......

I usually don't care who posts on our board but I just checked out some of the drivel you have been spreading over on your board.
So it gives me great pleasure to extend the same hospitalities as your own board to our posters to say fu** Off Back To Your Hole You Wierd campaigner.......

Bang

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole thing makes no sense

So he isn't a drug cheat at least that much is clear as of the info we have right now

The inference is that a liquid from a drink got into drug sample during or after testing.

The ASADA tester would have been right there watching him, theres just no possible way anything could have gone into the sample from Willie if they are monitoring it. The whole thing is absolutley bizzare

Either he accidentally spat into the cup, or he's somehow poured something in it, or perhaps even something added afterwards during transit or even testing, contamination?

Very strange.

Its not bizzare. Liquid substitutes with testing happen all the time..

Even with someone in the room supervising.

Read what was said, the tester noticed something.

You'd think that they would just ban him on the spot then surely. Bit of a s**t system if they let something like that slide for several weeks while still allowing him to play.
Unless it all hangs on the B sample but i would have thought that trying to alter the sample is an immediate ban?

so he would have been forced to take another sample. At least we will find out if he was trying to hide something, if it's an illicit drug thats gonne be just a bit heart breaking.. could have been a simple strike..

Tampering, early gut feel is he will cop a 2 year susp.

Herald Sun just posted this article......View attachment 744964

If this is true, that means that Rioli, and by extension, the club, would have been aware of this for weeks

Which begs the question: why the crocodile tears tonight?

I don't like this at all. If this article is legit the club would have been well and truly aware of what went down

I don't see how that is possible, once you've peed into the cup you hand it over and have no further access to it, what did he do? run out to the fridge and pour gatorade into it before handing it over.
And why would he think whatever he did was a good idea. Musta been drunk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back