Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dafaq?? Video says that a source says JDGs behaviour has got him on the outer, then it says it was a miscommunication as to his where abouts and that he was with Hocking. How can someone read that sht out with a straight face?? I assume it’s the sources info versus the club line, but geez, two different stories in 30 secs??

Maybe they can report on his leg tattoos.....

Dafaq?? Video says that a source says JDGs behaviour has got him on the outer, then it says it was a miscommunication as to his where abouts and that he was with Hocking. How can someone read that sht out with a straight face?? I assume it’s the sources info versus the club line, but geez, two different stories in 30 secs??

Hey. Channel 7 have to make you watch there Shitty News.

Hope Eddie tommorow Blasts Tom Browne and Channel 7 for such a Pathetic and Wrong Story about the Club and De Goey

Hope Eddie tommorow Blasts Tom Browne and Channel 7 for such a Pathetic and Wrong Story about the Club and De Goey
Silence is the best treatment. Give the reporter no air.

But you have to admit it’s a little ironic that you want Eddie to jump in on something as trivial as this when you’re adamant that his involvement is ruining the club. What exactly do you want?

So...he missed a session with no explanation and is on the outer...

or, maybe he was exactly where he was supposed to be, and some people got the wrong end of the stick...including channel 7.

I think I need to return to contemplation of my belly button lint for clues as to exactly what the * has become of news in this town.

Silence is the best treatment. Give the reporter no air.

But you have to admit it’s a little ironic that you want Eddie to jump in on something as trivial as this when you’re adamant that his involvement is ruining the club. What exactly do you want?

To be fair, this is the kind of stuff Eddie should be sticking his nose into if anything. Rather than being what's essentially an over-glorified Bigfooty poster with his usual drivel.

Personally I think Pendlebury should be the one to tell them to get stuffed, just as a 5-second aside tomorrow at training, it would have the most positive effect IMO.

Tom Browne is close to Eddie. His father is Jeff Browne (was the legal counsel for the AFL and was 9's Melbourne MD) and his uncle Murray played for the club. Normally when he releases a story, it comes straight from Eddie's mouth. A few months ago, Tom was spruiking up Brendon McClements as our CEO, a mate of Eddie's.

Walshy wouldn't leak stuff like this. He gives people nothing and is a grumpy bastard by nature. Unsure why Eddie is getting involved with football matters again
Is Bigfoot involved? I feel like his footprints are all over this

x-files.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thread seems to have attracted rohan too.
I thought old mate barnaby seemed familiar. Sad that a twit like that can lay claim to the good Coventry name.

Even after my hope and optimism rant to you yesterday Dave, I’m right with you on this one.

I'm a massive JDG fan and usually just take the clubs word for it, but it does seem a little suss that this would be reported without any truth to it.

Got to get People Watching Channel 7 some how

thread seems to have attracted rohan too.

I thought old mate barnaby seemed familiar. Sad that a twit like that can lay claim to the good Coventry name.

Care to elaborate to the uneducated on bigfooty like me in regards to "Rohan"?

Tom Browne is close to Eddie. His father is Jeff Browne (was the legal counsel for the AFL and was 9's Melbourne MD) and his uncle Murray played for the club. Normally when he releases a story, it comes straight from Eddie's mouth. A few months ago, Tom was spruiking up Brendon McClements as our CEO, a mate of Eddie's.

Walshy wouldn't leak stuff like this. He gives people nothing and is a grumpy bastard by nature. Unsure why Eddie is getting involved with football matters again

Degoey to Gold Coast. Don’t lose you minds when it happens. Tom Lynch will help with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back