News Josh Hill has agreed to come to Hawthorn

• Thread starter Rumblah#16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Hill will definetly be traded, not discounting that Eade literally showed him and his manager the exit door along with a spray at Whitten Oval (so they would need a big kiss and make up session) right now the Bulldogs dont have a pick until the 4th round having their first 4 picks gone for the two father sons, Vezpremi and compensation pick for Sherman.

Pretty sure Hill will definetly be traded, not discounting that Eade literally showed him and his manager the exit door along with a spray at Whitten Oval (so they would need a big kiss and make up session) right now the Bulldogs dont have a pick until the 4th round having their first 4 picks gone for the two father sons, Vezpremi and compensation pick for Sherman.

Agree eade despises hill

So how do you know about this so called spray? Also the Dogs still have their 3rd rounder. 1 & 2 went on F/S, Vez was a swap with Everitt and Sherman was the Harbrow pick.

Wow, he didn't earn or deserve games and you guys want our 2nd round pick:eek:

They want more than just a second rounder.

Anyone would think we were trading for the reincarnation of Christ the way Hill's stocks have risen over the last few days.

Let the Cats have him.

So how do you know about this so called spray? Also the Dogs still have their 3rd rounder. 1 & 2 went on F/S, Vez was a swap with Everitt and Sherman was the Harbrow pick.

I thought the 3rd rounder went to Geelong for Djerrkura?

Didn't the Dogs trade Aker for a 4th round pick and Barry Hall for something similar (correct me if I'm wrong)? Those two are far superior to Hill so they can't expect us to part with anything higher for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well...your ex-assistant coach now at the Hawks told me at the Crimmins Medal, that Eade wants Hill out and whipped in the process when telling him so!

Didn't the Dogs trade Aker for a 4th round pick and Barry Hall for something similar (correct me if I'm wrong)? Those two are far superior to Hill so they can't expect us to part with anything higher for him.

Both Aker [3 years left in him] & Hall [2 years] for second rounders, Aker was for pick 28, can't exactly remember the number for Barry.

Josh is only 21, in 2009 he snagged 33 goals [we had no tall forwards], this year we had one tall forward in Barry Hall, Josh snagged 21 goals in only 12 games.

Put him in the same forward line with Buddy & Roughead and look out, personally i don't want to lose him.

The obvious difference is the age of the players in question.

Hill would have been handy IF Peterson doesnt return. Our structure would have suited him.

But How much more fun will be the National Draft be with pick 19 and 37.

We need him, Dogs need picks. I would go as far as both of our third round picks 52, 54, but the dogs are adament that they want pick 37 +. If they dont take whats on offer, then they will end up with no picks before 70 odd. Then, if Hill still isn't happy we will walk to GWS next year, and seeing that he is young and a high pick when drafter (60 odd from memory) and wouldn't be on a big contract, their compensation would be minimal. Take the third rounders doggies.

They want more than just a second rounder.

Anyone would think we were trading for the reincarnation of Christ the way Hill's stocks have risen over the last few days.

Let the Cats have him.

+1 :thumbsu:

The guy has gone from being an out of favour player with minimal game time (and according to a previous poster he didn't even deserve the games he did get) with a lousy work ethic to a much required player who is worth hanging onto unless the hawks are prepared to pay top dollar.

As TAITA said - the cats can have him.

Both Aker [3 years left in him] & Hall [2 years] for second rounders, Aker was for pick 28, can't exactly remember the number for Barry.

Josh is only 21, in 2009 he snagged 33 goals [we had no tall forwards], this year we had one tall forward in Barry Hall, Josh snagged 21 goals in only 12 games.

Put him in the same forward line with Buddy & Roughead and look out, personally i don't want to lose him.

how can you place value on someone your club, headed by your coach, doesnt want????

Chris Pelchen was asked to leave trade discussions re Hill.
Mark Evans has taken over discussions.

Hawks working feverishly to get it done and will top up with Kyle Cheney if we get Hill otherwise will not get either.

Clubs still way apart re Hill

Apparently Pelchan was asked to be removed form the negotiation table. Seems very unlikely to go through.

Edit: beat me to it Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back