Toast Josh Kelly (son of Phil)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media ... He will re-sign after round 1.... zilch
Media... He will re-sign ater round 3.... zilch.
Round 5 has arrived...

Look ... if it happens it happens.

But this is eerily similar to last time.

And I'm kind of serious about that metaphor above.

The footy Gods are like Azathoth - Blind Idiots. They feed off emotional reactions and try to make events happen that generate them. Give 'em nothing now and they won't be able to feed off your disappointment. That way the only reaction that'll give 'em anything is the unexpected joy and exultation we'll all feel if he does sign. And they're hungry little *ers.

They need us more than we need them.

Look ... if it happens it happens.

But this is eerily similar to last time.

And I'm kind of serious about that metaphor above.

The footy Gods are like Azathoth - Blind Idiots. They feed off emotional reactions and try to make events happen that generate them. Give 'em nothing now and they won't be able to feed off your disappointment. That way the only reaction that'll give 'em anything is the unexpected joy and exultation we'll all feel if he does sign. And they're hungry little ******s.

They need us more than we need them.

Mate, you're being a drag. Move along if this subject flicks your killjoy switch.

Mate, you're being a drag. Move along if this subject flicks your killjoy switch.

I want the best players we can get but what you want and what happens are two different things. The more you want something without acting to achieve it the less likely it is to happen. All these "its happening" threads simply make it less likely to happen. Its basic Choas Magick.

I want the best players we can get but what you want and what happens are two different things. The more you want something without acting to achieve it the less likely it is to happen. All these "its happening" threads simply make it less likely to happen. Its basic Choas Magick.

I cast out your chaos magic(k)!

I thought this thread/ subject was closed, gone, kaput, dead, we should no longer mention his name, like the bastardised love child we deny even exists....

( I wasn’t happy at the time, but I respected the hierarchy’s decision)

I’m glad he’s back on the agenda, sadly for me ,the “will he or won’t he”, has been an unhealthy obsession lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We should alway pursue elite talent.

Right now Josh position is not the screaming need it was even just last year.

We've desperately needed inside/outside polished mid. Our midfield is now more balanced than ever before.

We are crying out for 2 KPP a Backman and a CHF.

Josh is a nice to have Lambo.

We'd take him, we'd always take him. But he is want over need.

Put a chunk of the Josh money in front of Kennedy from West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should alway pursue elite talent.

Right now Josh position is not the screaming need it was even just last year.

We've desperately needed inside/outside polished mid. Our midfield is now more balanced than ever before.

We are crying out for 2 KPP a Backman and a CHF.

Josh is a nice to have Lambo.

We'd take him, we'd always take him. But he is want over need.

Put a chunk of the Josh money in front of Kennedy from West Coast.

If Kennedy from WC signs for us either he or they have had some massive scandal that has torn apart the club - or his brain has atrophied after eating a rancid marron.

If Kennedy from WC signs for us either he or they have had some massive scandal that has torn apart the club - or his brain has atrophied after eating a rancid marron.

Or he's old and we can offer a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back