Rumour Journo at Dulcie Kennedy's funeral

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't really have an issue with him going, to what i expect was a pretty big, and public funeral. Do have issues if he actually hit up any Hawks players while there though.

So what was the point in going if he weren't going to try and talk with them?

To observe their emotions? Being at a funeral, I reckon they probably looked sad.

So what was the point in going if he weren't going to try and talk with them?

To observe their emotions? Being at a funeral, I reckon they probably looked sad.
Mark of respect to someone heavily invovled in the footy industry? Imagine there were more than a few media types there.

Again, not trying to absolve him if he was trying to work it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't have been Mark Stevens. He never leaves his camouflage hideout at Collingwood's Olympic Park training ground.

upload_2017-4-21_14-56-36.png

I mean, it really stands out against the backdrop of the Swan Street traffic, but no one's got the heart to tell him.

Don't really have an issue with him going, to what i expect was a pretty big, and public funeral. Do have issues if he actually hit up any Hawks players while there though.
Exactly.

Might be someone going to pay respect but then said he was 'going for a look' as a throw away line.

The news media camping outside funerals when there's some kind of contentious issue around the death is a far bigger wrong than a footy journo possible angling for a story anyway.

Exactly.

Might be someone going to pay respect but then said he was 'going for a look' as a throw away line.

The news media camping outside funerals when there's some kind of contentious issue around the death is a far bigger wrong than a footy journo possible angling for a story anyway.
I think the problem is more that said journo was trying to get a reaction so they could run the daily "Hawks in crisis" article

Has to have been the homeless fella that shirtfronted Lyon and Beveridge. Just trying to throw himself in the spotlight again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back