Current Julian Assange arrested. * Priti Patel approves US extradition 17/6/2022

Remove this Banner Ad

In other words it's normal for governments to take action against people who publish secret government info. ;)

Governments exist to serve the citizenry, not spy on them.....Enough with the fascicle defence & apologetics for criminal government actions, it's getting tiresome & repetitive.....Cease the transparently Orwellian double-speak for all our sakes.

Governments exist to serve the citizenry, not spy on them.....Enough with the fascicle defence & apologetics for criminal government actions, it's getting tiresome & repetitive.....Cease the transparently Orwellian double-speak for all our sakes.
Someone once said something about shining sunlight upon the dark recesses, exposes all the dark, dirty & grubby secrets. I didn't know that they'd do it literally.

"Australia starts producing solar powered signals intelligence" https://www.pv-magazine-australia.c...producing-solar-powered-signals-intelligence/

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Someone once said something about shining sunlight upon the dark recesses, exposes all the dark, dirty & grubby secrets. I didn't know that they'd do it literally.

"Australia starts producing solar powered signals intelligence" https://www.pv-magazine-australia.c...producing-solar-powered-signals-intelligence/

Democracy is all about transparency....The more the government has to hide from us, the more we stray from an open & honest society....And the fact they are now targeting those whistle-blowing citizens the most, while attempting to portray them as the criminals, should be sounding alarm bells in all concerned citizens ears, who care about truth justice & legitimacy.

The founding Fathers of the U.S constitution were at pains to point out just such a danger, as the biggest threat to our freedoms & our Democracy.

John Lyon is live tweeting a raid upon the ABC by the AFP.

Starts here>

This is what the raid is about>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Is this the new normal?' Is the new normal media organisations publishing classified information indiscriminately, just to get a headline? In the future (or even the current and past) will they be paying people for this info or to break/hack into computers for potential stories? 'We don't know what's on that government computer but we'll hack in anyway, and if we find something juicy we'll just say it's in the public interest to publish it'...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back