Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

All this speculation with MJ will mean jack s**t and be pointless if Crystal Ocean or Almond Eye make the trip (granted both highly unlikely IMO)

Yeah because that's the peak form we are judging him on :rolleyes:

Avilius best is panels better than anything a 3yo Yankee Rose produced and I will take any amount of money him beating MJ home on the day if they both turn up.

Who DO you like Liefzy?

No one really. Expecting it to be a 3yo year unless I see something jump out of the ground at 4yo. Avilius deserved second fave but really even bunch and weight swing something should be able to trump him.

No one really. Expecting it to be a 3yo year unless I see something jump out of the ground at 4yo. Avilius deserved second fave but really even bunch and weight swing something should be able to trump him.

LoL - solid cop put and equally awful call.

O/S runner would be odds on to win in match race with any unknown 3yo these days

Lindsey Smith bringing back Black Heart Bart to the race track is disgraceful. The old boy is clearly done and wants to be in a fat paddock. Smith is really irking me at the moment

Should sell it to Peters to get it a cheeky Everest slot

Lindsey Smith bringing back Black Heart Bart to the race track is disgraceful. The old boy is clearly done and wants to be in a fat paddock. Smith is really irking me at the moment

Bart is going well. Was 100% retired but was doing too well and feet look very good. Actually was back with Weir for 4-6 weeks prior to him being DQā€™d.

Itā€™s not Lindseyā€™s call.

Bart is going well. Was 100% retired but was doing too well and feet look very good. Actually was back with Weir for 4-6 weeks prior to him being DQā€™d.

Itā€™s not Lindseyā€™s call.

have just backed antepost for Cox Plate

have just backed antepost for Cox Plate

Yeah from what I heard he was at one of DKā€™s places he went out there said this thing has to race heā€™s healthy sound and happy. Rang up got him back in work and may have been doing the work for free. Then he got outed and didnā€™t hear much until L.Smith said BHB come into the stable.

Pretty sure I eluded to the same a few months back but may have been quite cryptic and Sportsbet wouldnā€™t offer me odds on a memsie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MJ begun her prep on July 14 last year and we all know how well she went on Cox plate day - so maybe a moot point?

Yeah nah - a 2 length win over Fundamentalist ain't going to get the job done in the big one.

the only reason you are knocking her is because she is Tasmanian and not in one of your precious big stables.

NOt saying she is a superstar but she shes clearly the best horse in Australia along with AQ at the moment. there is nothing else close. I would back Benbatel to beat her in the Cox plate though from what i have seen, only cos of the odds difference.

the only reason you are knocking her is because she is Tasmanian and not in one of your precious big stables.

NOt saying she is a superstar but she shes clearly the best horse in Australia along with AQ at the moment. there is nothing else close. I would back Benbatel to beat her in the Cox plate though from what i have seen, only cos of the odds difference.

Lol absolute garbage from you as always - I am not knocking the horse at all - I am knocking the PREP!

You had Galaxy Star as the second best horse in Australia a few months ago so excuse me for completely ignoring your views on relative horse ability ;)

Lol absolute garbage from you as always - I am not knocking the horse at all - I am knocking the PREP!

You had Galaxy Star as the second best horse in Australia a few months ago so excuse me for completely ignoring your views on relative horse ability ;)
I stated that she would win a lot of group races if she came to Melb which she would have. in case you haven't noticed any old ******* from WA SA and Tassie comes and wins Vic races these days and usually at good odds.
its been a good year since Weir got done...

Have a watch of Greg Ryan's ride on I Am Awesome Race 7 at Wellington. $2 out to $3 seconds before the jump. He was never interested in winning. You wonder why I have to get my missus to check me in to the loony house every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back