Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Port should be banned from having the white panel on the back. The jumper probably looked better without it anyway.
Get ****ed!
It’s iconic to Port fans.

Why Why Why ??? Are the GIANTS wearing a jumper with less orange and more white and grey against Port Adelaide whose main colors are white, black and a small amount of teal.. Surely the "Orange" Army would like to feel they have a team out there they can recognize. Looks like last years Grand Final all over again.
Yeah, you are way off the mark with this one.

You can't be serious? This is about a perfect contrast. The only issue is Port Adelaide insisting on a white panel with black number on a black jumper, creates issues not required. But its so minor when you compare 2 uniforms that are 90% white v 75% black
I am serious... Orange is the defining colour of GWS...every second club is white these days.... you could be excused for wondering which team Port was playing against. I thought the AFL were trying to promote GWS.

I am serious... Orange is the defining colour of GWS...every second club is white these days.... you could be excused for wondering which team Port was playing against. I thought the AFL were trying to promote GWS.
Oh so this isn't so much about wearing white against Port as wearing white at all.
As I said, white works against all teams the home jumper doesn't work for. Same reason most clubs went white clash kits - means you only need one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone think it was odd that the umpires decided to wear yellow and black in the Melb V Richmond game. The AFL have NFI
No, because they always do it. It would be logical for the umps to wear the pink, dark green or light blue they have in the past, but they almost never do

Oh so this isn't so much about wearing white against Port as wearing white at all.
As I said, white works against all teams the home jumper doesn't work for. Same reason most clubs went white clash kits - means you only need one.
Thanks that's it. For the sake of clearly identifying which teams are actually playing in a match I think its preferable not to have multiple teams having white as their away strip. Wait , I know, I'll just follow the mainly white team every week! They play several matches a round , surely they'll win at least a couple of games each round. Think I'll just go and buy a generic white jumper....might actually get Foxtel my team will be playing most nights!!

Green and Yellow you reckon? You must be blind. Its fluro yellow, which is about what Richmond's sash is now and dark grey, one shade lighter than black. It is completely illogical. Here's an idea, how about the umpires wear all white...so there is no similarity whatsoever...Or purple or light blue...it's farcical.

"So we can't give you a home final that you've earned at your home ground... and it's gonna be at your opponents home ground.... but we'll make it up to you by putting you in navy shorts..."
Finals should be, at worst, on neutral venues.
Want more people than at KP? Geelong v Collingwood at Marvel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back