Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Seriously, enough.

I've just got back from brunch and read through the MVP thread. * me......

Bombers, BC, Anti BC, The Judean Peoples Front.....just SHUT THE * UP!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is so ******* antsy, so nit picky. It's not banter anymore. It's not fun. I try and interject with comments as circuit breakers, nup. It's ******* relentless, it's like nails on chalkboard. So ******* sick of it from all sides.

I actually thought a week or so ago it was starting to settle. *, lets get back to bantering about s**t. Stop taking every little thing as some big ******* conspiracy when it's clearly not.

I've got a prelim to prepare for, Wig Out

P.S Nice me.lt Elton

Seriously, enough.

I've just got back from brunch and read through the MVP thread. **** me......

Bombers, BC, Anti BC, The Judean Peoples Front.....just SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is so ******* antsy, so nit picky. It's not banter anymore. It's not fun. I try and interject with comments as circuit breakers, nup. It's ******* relentless, it's like nails on chalkboard. So ******* sick of it from all sides.

I actually thought a week or so ago it was starting to settle. ****, lets get back to bantering about s**t. Stop taking every little thing as some big ******* conspiracy when it's clearly not.

I've got a prelim to prepare for, Wig Out

P.S Nice me.lt Elton

You mentioned every faction except mine! But what else would you expect from a Whig

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're like toddlers. Just let them run around screaming until they tucker out and go to bed.

Then the adults can talk.

Sounds like SFA Uncut. Dunno if that has merit but would surely be better than Big Brother Uncut

Sounds like SFA Uncut. Dunno if that has merit but would surely be better than Big Brother Uncut

Big call.

Krystal's nip-slip is still in my top 5 tv moments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back