Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist s**t stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 55 29.1%
  • Total s**t Stain

Votes: 96 50.8%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 20.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He was doing 4:30 per km splits early on.
Not sure if he still is but that is an amazing time given his workload
On the Sunday Footy show they said he was doing 5 minute kms the last couple of days.

Lloyd did a run along the Tan track in the Botanical Gardens - did the 3.9kms flat out in just over 20 minutes, showed the picture of the time on his watch and said he was stuffed and that Kane did 5 minute kms over 65kms in both of the previous 2 days.

Yes, absolute first rate effort. Well done Kane.

Kane even found the energy to stop off for a charity event along the way.

Amazing effort. Kane doesn't always present sincerely in the media, but his emotion when he tried to read that card was deep.

Did feel a bit for Eddie though. Always seems to get introduced as the kid with health issues.

That was one mighty effort from Kane and for a fantastic cause. We’ll done!
I think his son is generally pretty healthy these days, but I think he still has to be watched pretty carefully. I recall it was his heart issues that stopped him from playing footy so he got involved in coaching instead.

Kane's worst finals memory is the 93 Crows prelim loss to Essendon. Really?

Not the choking finals of 02 and 03? Not the 07 Grand Final where you and club were completely humiliated? Not the 2014 Prelim where you came agonisingly close to a Grand Final?

Absolute Fukwit.
You don’t think he was just having a bit of fun with the tingles?

Not sure the guy who’s just raised 300k for childhood cancer is an AF - reckon he’s done the club proud this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane on Trade Radio. Mitch Georgiades worth a pick between 15-19. Luke Jackson, 2 first round picks. * off Kane.

Back