Game Day Kangas vs Pussies - Saturday 7.25 PM @ Pencil Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

I had a cat who could do that.

Saturday prime time and it's going to be ruined by the weather :mad:

North by 10 goals. fu** Ablett and Danger and Selwood.

Ruined? Football is a winter sport, that seems to have been lost since they roofed a stadium. These conditions will suit our granite like midfield. I would not be at all surprised if the cats don't front tonight.

If they do will be great to say you were there to see Ablett's last game.

Ruined? Football is a winter sport, that seems to have been lost since they roofed a stadium. These conditions will suit our granite like midfield. I would not be at all surprised if the cats don't front tonight.

Perfect weather for the duckers through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't give me that winter sport s**t. I understand it's part of the game but give me under the roof at Telstra Dome/etihad/marvel over kick 30metres...ball up...rinse and repeat. If I wanted that s**t I'd watch Sydney. You can give me that s**t during the day and especially on Sunday. Not a Saturday night when the mrs is out, I've got the BBQ going, and a nice ice cold water with lemon wedge.

Ah, " The Tonya " Like it Captain.

Your boys interstate this weekend ?

Playing a rampaging Carlton this weekend. Apparently we are gonna lose to “The Teague” train. Liam Jones is a very confronting thought on Jack and Some Helmut Dude is gonna stop Lynch. We’re in trouble......

I see the Cats are getting all excited about "Retro Round".

Someone needs to tell them that every time I pass through Geelong, when I look out the window it feels like about 1992 anyway.

Playing a rampaging Carlton this weekend. Apparently we are gonna lose to “The Teague” train. Liam Jones is a very confronting thought on Jack and Some Helmut Dude is gonna stop Lynch. We’re in trouble......

If they come to play and tackle hard, your frontrunners will wilt under the physical pressure, as they did against us a few weeks back.

Predictions:
  • Marley to have a standout 50th and kill them on rebounds (hopefully it doesn’t rain)
  • BBB will be kept quiet by Blicavs again
  • Zurhaar will excel on the small ground but Larkey will miss some set shots
  • Ablett & Danger will play at their best again
  • Difference will come down to Higgo again
North by 13

Don't give me that winter sport s**t. I understand it's part of the game but give me under the roof at Telstra Dome/etihad/marvel over kick 30metres...ball up...rinse and repeat. If I wanted that s**t I'd watch Sydney. You can give me that s**t during the day and especially on Sunday. Not a Saturday night when the mrs is out, I've got the BBQ going, and a nice ice cold water with lemon wedge.
BEDD6F58-90ED-4C1F-AF86-EB5F7E30C1C3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back