Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

Well well well, just when one thought we were finishing up with the signings...

A HUGE hello to an individual who is clearly a champion in making. There's something charming and familiar about this pick-up... it's ArgusTuft Argas Tuft!!!!

Next up, an historic occasion for the Sweet FA. As I understand it, the first ever
twins to take to The Stadium in the Sky together. Despite the fact I'm going to have to buy Coach Walken some more distinctive badges, I am amped to witness the on-field tomfoolery from caloschwaby and magpienato that lies ahead.

Welcome to Vegas.
Wow thanks cant wait, nice place you have here :D

Last edited:
Well well well, just when one thought we were finishing up with the signings...

A HUGE hello to an individual who is clearly a champion in making. There's something charming and familiar about this pick-up... it's ArgusTuft Argas Tuft!!!!

Next up, an historic occasion for the Sweet FA. As I understand it, the first ever
twins to take to The Stadium in the Sky together. Despite the fact I'm going to have to buy Coach Walken some more distinctive badges, I am amped to witness the on-field tomfoolery from caloschwaby and magpienato that lies ahead.

Welcome to Vegas.

The Simon and Paul Atkins of the Las Vegas Bears.

:D:D
Wow thanks cant wait, nice place you have here :D
You know it- I installed the feature piece myself!

spoons_mural_1.jpg

So many FJGD people flooding to the bears. Has another forum ever won an EKD before?
It's the biggest partnership in qooty history.

I dont know what either of those acronyms mean.

But i was flocking to other teams boards before it was cool

Go away.

I'll leave for now. But ill never go away.

I know.

I'm deeply insulted by all these comparisons to you that I'm getting.

Nah nah, hang around. If noone knows who you play for you could play for us. S26 hasn't started yet.

He's playing for the Dumbies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should say the EKD. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back