Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Comrades,

Probably the wrong place, but this is a form of charity.

I found this in my wardrobe; a t-shirt from Port's first match at Adelaide Over after the Footy Park era. I think it was a showdown, and these shirts were left on seats. Size M. Unworn -- not my size.

Instead of donating to charity, would like to give away to one of you based in metro Adelaide. Please PM me your address and I'll send it in the post. I've forgotten my previous username/password from yesteryear. First come first serve.

Cheers and apologies,

SwanLake_

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-05 at 12.13.50_a6dd435a.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-05 at 12.13.50_a6dd435a.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 36
i use that as a bum around the house tee and i'm impressed with how well it's held up, none of the letters have any damage at all etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When it comes out, if it has 'Port Power' splashed all over it I might end up murdering someone
I'll be indulging in this collection instead for that exact reason. Though obviously I will not be opting for the SA stuff (sorry guys).

The retro Mitchell & Ness range is way too expensive.

It's a no from me, dawg.
Only wanted the jacket - which is perfect

But they've already sold out in everything but small

Edit - now sold out in small

We have a really flawed merch strategy. I get the whole scarcity thing which makes it more attractive but Jesus Christ give me a chance! I had to call in generational favours to get an OG PB when they got dropped

Only wanted the jacket - which is perfect

But they've already sold out in everything but small

Edit - now sold out in small

We have a really flawed merch strategy. I get the whole scarcity thing which makes it more attractive but Jesus Christ give me a chance! I had to call in generational favours to get an OG PB when they got dropped
I think they like saying "sold out" for optics for the AFL.

Look how well we are doing.

i see it more like this:
(please correct me, those who remember the timeline more accurately)

1997 - 2001 - purposefully branded ourselves as new young and hip, port power 97 etc.
2002 - 2011 - realised that was a mistake but wasn't sure what to do about it
2012 - 2022? - we get ourselves now. We Are Port Adelaide 1870.
2023 onwards - heritage doesn't matter in the AFL anymore, kids love 90s stuff anyway

Not to mention it looks like sh*t, too. Even the jacket.

But Port Power Est. 1997 so hype, no cap, fr fr, etc.
The jacket is mint.

The Ts and jumpers are garbage tho and I have issues with celebrating a flag that was 20 years ago when we haven't won one since - and ... A showdown? It's flaunting our failure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back