Prediction Likely retirees in 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Jack signs off in Melbourne with Cotch this week.
Yeah, I hope so. Give all us Tiger fans a chance to officially say goodbye at the G altogether. Round 24 at Port is a bit pointless after that.

Hopefully Dimma is included in the celebration too - the timing is perfect before he is formally named at the Gold Coast.

Naitanui, the best tap ruckman I've seen and I've been watching since the 70s.

I think it will be a long time before I see someone with his skills package again.

Josh Bruce is another I expect pushed into retirement 31 and did his acl last week

Disagree on Hawk. He's still 7th on the coleman and has kicked 47 goals, he's averaging is 2.5 goals a game which has him 6th. If not for injury, he would've kicked 50+ (and be top 5 in the coleman currently) in the H&A which is still really good output for a Key forward.

If he wanted to go again, I would be signing him up and I doubt the club will push him out.
Am hearing that Tomahawk's wife Emma is very keen for the big lad to hang them up.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen this happen so many times and it doesn't end well. Tom had a fantastic career. Be better to go out on a high.
He's still a goal/assist machine as it stands now.

From averages (10 games plus): 6th for goals, 12th for goal assists, 9th for score involvements.

Given Geelong's midfield woes and lack of cohesion this season that's a fair effort.

Next year he should be managed down to 17 or so games and then go from there.

Time is probably just about up for Travis Boak..

Tom Jonas SURELY most go

Dixon hobbling around has become a bit of a joke, wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the pin.

Disagree on Hawk. He's still 7th on the coleman and has kicked 47 goals, he's averaging is 2.5 goals a game which has him 6th. If not for injury, he would've kicked 50+ (and be top 5 in the coleman currently) in the H&A which is still really good output for a Key forward.

If he wanted to go again, I would be signing him up and I doubt the club will push him out.

Get used to writing this. Take it from an Eagles fan....

Paul Seedsman has now retired

Ones to keep an eye on in next few weeks
Shiels
Goldy
Boak
Jonas
Dixon
Davis
Tuohy
Stanley
Zorko
Rich
Wingard
Bruce
Gunston

Paul Seedsman has now retired

Ones to keep an eye on in next few weeks
Shiels
Goldy
Boak
Jonas
Dixon
Davis
Tuohy
Stanley
Zorko
Rich
Wingard
Bruce
Gunston
Players with Finals with club will likely not announce it until after there team is out.

Yeah, I hope so. Give all us Tiger fans a chance to officially say goodbye at the G altogether. Round 24 at Port is a bit pointless after that.

Hopefully Dimma is included in the celebration too - the timing is perfect before he is formally named at the Gold Coast.
Jack said that he rang dimma Tuesday to tell him and Dimma was in London "doing some shopping".
No indication as to whether he was coming back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back