LIVE STREAM - Essendon vs Hawthorn - Round Two, 2014 @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

rollcredits22

Rookie
Dec 2, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey Hawks fans, just wanted to plug something we're doing this Friday night, might be of interest to those keen to beat the isolation blues.

We're gonna be streaming a classic encounter between Hawthorn and Essendon over on our YouTube channel. Won't be talking over the top of the game or anything like that - you'll still have Dennis and co. on commentary - but we'll be manning the live chat as the action unfolds. Join us from 8pm Friday and relive a most enjoyable win! Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/ESSvsHAW

htp_livestream_cover2.jpg

Hey Hawks fans, just wanted to plug something we're doing this Friday night, might be of interest to those keen to beat the isolation blues.

We're gonna be streaming a classic encounter between Hawthorn and Essendon over on our YouTube channel. Won't be talking over the top of the game or anything like that - you'll still have Dennis and co. on commentary - but we'll be manning the live chat as the action unfolds. Join us from 8pm Friday and relive a most enjoyable win! Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/ESSvsHAW

View attachment 849264

Welcome back boys. Be more active around these parts, we love your work!

I was at this game.
A lone Hawks supporter in a bay of unwashed Essendrug supporters.
I vividly recall being behind a family of scum. With the primary school aged son barely averting his eyes from his Nintendo DS for the entire duration of the match, until Paul Chapman seemingly sealed the victory for Essendrug, at which point he decided to join the hoards by yelling out "suck s**t Hawthorn" or something equally neanderthal-esq. Smug little cockroach.

Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed the Essendrug demise over the next few minutes and cheerily said goodbye to my new friends immediately after the siren with an extremely insincere "bad luck guys" through my s**t eating grin.

I was at this game.
A lone Hawks supporter in a bay of unwashed Essendrug supporters.
I vividly recall being behind a family of scum. With the primary school aged son barely averting his eyes from his Nintendo DS for the entire duration of the match, until Paul Chapman seemingly sealed the victory for Essendrug, at which point he decided to join the hoards by yelling out "suck s**t Hawthorn" or something equally neanderthal-esq. Smug little cockroach.

Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed the Essendrug demise over the next few minutes and cheerily said goodbye to my new friends immediately after the siren with an extremely insincere "bad luck guys" through my s**t eating grin.
I hope you made him walk home.

I hope you made him walk home.
Err the punk ass kid was the son of the Essendon supporting scum in front of me...
I would have loved to smack his DS, his Doritos and his Cola out of his chubby little prodders and make him walk home though...

Err the punk ass kid was the son of the Essendon supporting scum in front of me...
I would have loved to smack his DS, his Doritos and his Cola out of his chubby little prodders and make him walk home though...
Ahh, I misread, thought it was your son. Would have been a disowning moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha I had a memory come up on Facebook on this game the other day. My status was "So long to the Chapman curse!"

Ha ha I had a memory come up on Facebook on this game the other day. My status was "So long to the Chapman curse!"
Mine was about having to go take a cold shower lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back