News Lockett returns to the Swans in a part-time coaching role

Remove this Banner Ad

I love that this is the image in the article.

20170314_lockettgk_p.jpg

Now try to do this, without pulling a muscle,

Who is that in the picture?

When did you last see him ! WTFDWFT
I haven't seen him since he handed bud his Coleman & got inducted. He's shed a heapa kg's since then I reckon!

Just great to have him back involved with the club & to see him still interested in footy & the club.

I haven't seen him since he handed bud his Coleman & got inducted. He's shed a heapa kg's since then I reckon!

Just great to have him back involved with the club & to see him still interested in footy & the club.
it is, but that wasn't directed at your good self. The great man himself, him and Bloody Nick Davis the best ever kicks at goal.

So very pleased to see him back at the Swans and looking so fit. Welcome home, mate! :D:thumbsu::rainbow:

With Plugger on board, I reckon all those inside 50s are going to amount to a few more goals than last year! Sam's accuracy will (hopefully) improve, and Buddy must be almost a surety for the Coleman this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, my footy hero growing up. Never thought he would ever be seen at the footy let alone working at the swans. Wonder if he will give any interviews

Would love for him to do an Open Mike episode but doubt it would happen.

He seemed to be very reclusive for a long time so I wonder what brought him back to the game.

Agree with those who think he looks ill. I like my Plugger with some love handles but he looks like he lost too much in a quick amount of time.

As long as he is healthy and happy then who cares I guess. Good news for the club.

A mate observed that this is just another case of owners beginning to resemble their pets.

Very difficult to change somebody’s technique at this stage but if a few little tweaks and tips come from him then it’s a win. Feel this is more about getting a champion of the club back in some capacity as his name is so big to the game and it gives the Swans a chance to lift moral with a guy like plugger imparting some wisdom. Easier to get him to agree to attend the odd function / presentation too which has to equate to a few extra dollars somewhere along the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back