Opinion Time to ditch Sweet Caroline

Should we ditch Sweet Caroline ?

• Yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would absolutely froth if we played something like 'Freed from Desire' by Gala, a banger and belter of a singalong that's not too old school, I rekn it'd gee the players up too. Rather than always running with an ancient overplayed buzzkilling mellow folk pub song.

Would absolutely froth if we played something like 'Freed from Desire' by Gala, a banger and belter of a singalong that's not too old school, I rekn it'd gee the players up too. Rather than always running with an ancient overplayed buzzkilling mellow folk pub song.
Good song but the Dees beat us to it. They play it every time they get near the dogs and especially at nightclubs.

I think we could use tunes that troll Oppo Clubs and players.

Im an arsehole from El Paso, by Kinky Friedman is the ideal tune to troll Mason Cox with

Well it looks like it’s here to stay for another season. Democracy is dead even at the swans.

does anyone know that Lachlan McKirdy guy covering the swans - please please please ask him if he can help ditch this song ! We won’t win a flag with it, I’m certain.

Well it looks like it’s here to stay for another season. Democracy is dead even at the swans.

does anyone know that Lachlan McKirdy guy covering the swans - please please please ask him if he can help ditch this song ! We won’t win a flag with it, I’m certain.
FFS :(

Back