Unofficial Preview #lolnorf vs tuggers (banter)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save Our Skins

Rattle rattle rattle.

That is a community based program, surprise surprise those groups are involved.

Are you of sound mind and able body?

As I said, some things change...North being a charity case isn't one of them.

Charity Case > Basket Case

Every.*******.Day.

#lolnorf are like a 38-year-old "child" who won't move out of the garage of the parental home.
Resisting all encouragement to go out and get a job.
Easier to bludge off the oldies.

What do you get when you cross a kangaroo with a lion?
I don't know, but we'll all know in a few years ;)

It'll be a great day when the AFL dump this s**t stain of a club, farking peasants. They should have saved Fitzroy and gotten rid of this mob. Nothing but a drain on the comp with the biggest douche bag president going around. Their greatest player was ******* his best mates mrs in a dunny hahaha.

It'll be a great day when the AFL dump this s**t stain of a club, farking peasants. They should have saved Fitzroy and gotten rid of this mob. Nothing but a drain on the comp with the biggest douche bag president going around. Their greatest player was ******* his best mates mrs in a dunny hahaha.
Don't you mean most the team was? He was just the one who was caught;)

So this cliff that you lot are banging on about it, us North supporters don't know what a cliff is. The reality is for my club they just do not exist. Even when training out of a ramshackle old social club and portables there was still no cliff.

Since 1990 (first year of the AFL as a national code)
90,91,92 no finals
93,94,95,96,97,98,99,00 finals
01 no finals
02 finals
03,04 no finals
05 finals
06 missed finals
07,08 finals
09,10,11 no finals
12 finals
13 no finals finals
14,15 finals

compared to
90,91,92,93,94 no finals
95 finals
96,97,98,99,00, no finals
2001 finals
02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12 no finals
13,14,15 finals

So you lot can bang on and on about a cliff that's cool. I trust my clubs ability to regenerate itself and get ourselves to a position where finals are on the table relatively consistently

But wow just looking at that if you lot miss finals this year what is to stop you from shitting the bed and falling back away into the abyss from where you came?
how many flags have norf won over the journey or did the league begin in 1998?

face it, norf have been a running joke since 1925

Save Our Skins

Rattle rattle rattle.

That is a community based program, surprise surprise those groups are involved.

Are you of sound mind and able body?
a norf fan having a go at a large club LMAO.... keep on truckin norfs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really feel sorry for Damien Hardwick. The bloke manages to get a list of battlers competitive and even scrapes top 8 for a few years, and you all begin to seriously overrate the battlers and give him a hard time.

You've reached your cieling at week one of finals, enjoy the fall back down the ladder you irrelevant pond scum.

Face the facts. You are irrelevants trying to stay relevant. Your whole existence relies on staying competitive and when the wheel turns and it will and the 56 yolds you have playing for you hang up their walking frames I give you 4 maybe 5 years before you are offered a chance to have nmfc on the back of a new "franchise" jumper somewhere in the NT or Tas ;) Btw what happened to the big "push" for your innovation to have a good Friday "block buster" fixture ? Bwaahhaaahaaa I mean wake the **** up and understand the AFL thanks you for being first to put your hand up but the want a block buster not a game that will go bust ffs. I can see it now. All the people against it will point to the 3 and a dog at the game and state that see it was never going to work. Do you ever wonder why your s**t truck club got the nod from the AFL to play games in Hobart? When it was us who were pushing for it first? What is ******* hilarious is that you walk around Hobart when this game is on and there are all these banners saying Hobart welcomes the Kangaroos and the supporters and all that kind of feel good s**t and you look around and it's a ******* tsunami of yellow and black flooding in. Like what a ******* embarrassing joke
Methinks you doth protest too much. Got bullied in the schoolyard by lolnorf supporters, did we?

Our club nearly died once, yours has been on life support since it was born!
Well, * tried to strangle us in our crib, but regardless it must clearly pain you to see our minnow club regularly beat your mob and regularly make and win finals. Jealousy's a curse mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back