News Luke Beveridge meltdown in post game press conference, launches an extraordinary tirade at Tom Morris, apologises

Should Luke Beveridge be suspended?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what Like Flogeridhe expects. A letter from the queen written in quick ink asking about a mundane selection story sent by Cobb and Co carriage?

"Dear esteemed Western Bulldogs Knighted Football Brigade..........

Solemnly and God Speed to you and your wonderful battalion.

The Duke of Foxtel"

Bevo’s issue is clearly with Morris reporting team news, most likely before Hunter was told he wasn’t playing.

The real issue here though is his conduct and behaviour towards Morris, it was unprofessional and embarrassing.

I think the bigger issue is that Hunter hadn’t been told Sunday that he was never playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bevo’s issue is clearly with Morris reporting team news, most likely before Hunter was told he wasn’t playing.

The real issue here though is his conduct and behaviour towards Morris, it was unprofessional and embarrassing.

I think Morris deserves a medal for putting the interests of the punters and joe public fantasy experts first.

If someone loses a car because Bevo was playing selection silly buggers he should be incarcerated, no?

Morris is playing the numbers game and works for foxtel to

He was muck racking and we all know it.

Do "we"?

I think there's a lot of legitimate issues you can call Tom Morris out on.

Asking about a team selection report (that he was 100% correct about) isn't one of them. That's not "muck racking".

What broad sheet did Whately work for? I recall him getting his start as a race caller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatley has been a respected broadcaster/journalist for years.

Id back his view before anyone on this forum rofl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Journalists don't have free rein to find stories by any means necessary. They have a code of conduct to follow like everyone else - they can be sacked or suffer legal consequences for breaching it. Whether he has done this remains to be seen - Bevo clearly thinks he has breached it.
You think he's hacked bevos emails?

What utter nonsense.

Morris has done nothing wrong and Beveridge has lost his ******* mind.

Dogs fans in here must think Bevo is some kind of God.
He's not

So what.
Who gives a flying toss?
If this is what LB thinks about he's lost the plot. He's not ok

And who gives a toss if he gives s**t journos sprays?

Maybe they'll actually start writing stuff worth reading if they know they are on notice for being bottom feeding cockroaches.

Journos should never be some protected species and free from being called out.

But it's not a public company on the ASX.

It's a footy club that is in the entertainment industry. You could also argue that it's a club in the gambling industry.

The customers that pay the bills, have every right to know heaps of sh*t. It's not up to the clubs to decide what journalists print, and what we get told.

just because the legal responsibility isn't there, it doesn't mean the need is different

the law is only in place to enshrine the importance of integrity

So what.
Who gives a flying toss?
If this is what LB thinks about he's lost the plot. He's not ok
Can we stop frivolously throwing around comments like “He’s not ok”? It’s not the first time in this thread you’ve attempted to suggest Bevo has some sort of mental issue. It’s piss poor posting.

Back