Review Marsh Series Week 3: West Coast v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

...I thought our whole back line was pretty good today - their forwards only kicked 2 goals total.

He did kick 6 goals last week.

Fair to say they're on opposing trajectories. Logue is improving, if yesterday is a fair indicator he's going to be pretty important monster in our team. Kennedy is winding down but still capable of kicking a bag.

Aish in for Bewley. I think I've already seen enough of Bewley for now. I hope I'm wrong and he has a great season. Wouldn't be the first time.

Yes, agree. Bewley has had two looks at it and doesn’t seem like he’s found the next step to game time yet.

Look at Adam Simpson not caring about the preseason game.

Winning clearances in the final quarter is awesome. West Coast have an awesome midfield on paper, and to get the wood on them is a huge endorsement of what we can produce.

Spelling in attachment, lol
Look at Adam Simpson not caring about the preseason game.

Winning clearances in the final quarter is awesome. West Coast have an awesome midfield on paper, and to get the wood on them is a huge endorsement of what we can produce.

Hey guys, best of luck in the season ahead. Thoughts on T. Watson for a round 1 spot? And how many consecutive games do you reckon he play? Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back