Matador BBQs One Day Cup - 5-25 October 2015

Who will win the Matador BBQs One Day Cup in 2015?

• CA XI

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • NSW

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • QLD

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • SA

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • TAS

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • VIC

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • WA

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Really keen to see what Marcus Harris has to offer for CA XI. Really liked the look of him in the BBL for the Scorchers. Future prospect

It appears that CA XI vs NSW will be broadcast solely on CA's site, not on nein, according to CA's site.
Correct. Anyone knows how to watch games on replay? Or long highlights? I've already put up requests on ATT & Crickettorrent..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears that CA XI vs NSW will be broadcast solely on CA's site, not on nein, according to CA's site.
Contemplated the live pass but can't justify it for a few Matador Cup games while I'm bored at work

Apologies if this has already been covered but will there be ANY games on free to air TV this year? Really enjoyed watching this last year and will be extremely peed off if there is no TV coverage :straining:

(Just switched on the telly now expecting to see it but nothing :( )

Apologies if this has already been covered but will there be ANY games on free to air TV this year? Really enjoyed watching this last year and will be extremely peed off if there is no TV coverage :straining:
First 9 game is the 8th I think.

(Just switched on the telly now expecting to see it but nothing :( )
GEM start covering as of thursday.Be thankful as all the commentators would be doing today is crapping on about the NRL GF.

If you look here it tell you which games GEM will be covering

http://www.cricket.com.au/fixtures

GEM start covering as of thursday.Be thankful as all the commentators would be doing today is crapping on about the NRL GF.

If you look here it tell you which games GEM will be covering

http://www.cricket.com.au/fixtures

Cheers mate :thumbsu:

Yeah, you are probably right about the NRL GF (whatever that is??? ;) ).

Back