Matador Cup Match 7: CA XI vs Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Cue the collapse. They will probably struggle to make 200 from here at 2/165

Good stuff by Bos and Harris :thumbsu:

Sceptical about the whole development side thing, but if it gives Bos the kick start to his career he needs by giving him the confidence to compete on the domestic stage I'll take back anything I've said about it.

I wonder when Tim Paine is going to learn (like Matthew Wade has recently) that he needs to up the pace with his batting a bit in the limited overs stuff? Yeah, he hangs around and "values his wicket", but he almost bats his side out of games sometimes with his snail-like pace. Doesn't have to go crazy, just get the strike rate up to 80-85, rather than the 70 he's sitting at for his List A career, and the 60 he's going at in this match so far.

I wonder when Tim Paine is going to learn (like Matthew Wade has recently) that he needs to up the pace with his batting a bit in the limited overs stuff? Yeah, he hangs around and "values his wicket", but he almost bats his side out of games sometimes with his snail-like pace. Doesn't have to go crazy, just get the strike rate up to 80-85, rather than the 70 he's sitting at for his List A career, and the 60 he's going at in this match so far.

Could be worse, like Ed Cowan, who's going at 45.

Jake Doran coming in now. Looking forward to seeing what the hype is all about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back