News Match Review Panel - Tribunal thread . May 3 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems everyone is against the MRP on this one (except Barrett, but he's a flog so doesn't count).
Damien is an ambulance chaser.
Almost every supporter is shaking their head, 3 weeks for that *sigh*
BTW, did the umpire pay a free kick against May?

So that pinhead Nathan Burke was very happy with the May decision and humbled and blown away by the magnificent Hodgey
The question I ask is...if the head is sacrosanct , surely every head high tackle or head touch now has to be cited or reported, otherwise they are simply citing on the outcome of the contact which surely is not what they should be judging on.
It's just ridiculous

So that pinhead Nathan Burke was very happy with the May decision and humbled and blown away by the magnificent Hodgey
The question I ask is...if the head is sacrosanct , surely every head high tackle or head touch now has to be cited or reported, otherwise they are simply citing on the outcome of the contact which surely is not what they should be judging on.
It's just ridiculous
s**t decision, those who made it are furiously scrambling to justify

Self serving campaigners to a man

Everything May did was legal in my opinion
He initiated contact within 5 metres of the ball so the "other option" rule is surely negated
Harry Taylor smack Cloke across the face tonight, malice in it without doubt, outcome?

My call, * all as he is a Victorian

Tribunal has to let us know why ALL head high contact isn't being cited
Everyone on a footy field has "another" option
Not to tackle
Not to bump
Not to punch in the marking contest
Not to run backwards with the flight of the ball

As Dermott Brereton famously said...your prior opportunity is deciding not to walk out on the ground

Will watch with interest the convoluted machinations of the MRP and why Jeremy Cameron had no other option than to leave his feet and hip and shoulder Cheney in the head and therefore is okay :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will watch with interest the convoluted machinations of the MRP and why Jeremy Cameron had no other option than to leave his feet and hip and shoulder Cheney in the head and therefore is okay :rolleyes:

Heard about it on the radio and they said he might be in strife but the bottom line is that if the bumpee stays on the field then the bumper will likely get off. Luck plays too much of a role in the MRP for mine. May got punished for being bigger and taller than the other bloke - might be time for the 6ft and under comp and the 90kg plus Clydesdale division.

Jeremy Cameron lines up a blokes head front on and gets away with it... And May gets 3 weeks FML

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...d-one-match-bans/story-e6frf3e3-1227368592719

and left the ground to do it
We are a soft target for the MRP
They know they can send a message with Maysie and no-one's going to burn cars in the street because of it
I hope someone from the Club gets on the phone to the AFL though and asks them for a please explain
Rockliff played the next game FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back