Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I'm salty about RossFC posting Adelaide times

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Camros2 with a hint of red wine

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably cost us on the weekend playing too many guys who played in Germany
o_O I wouldn't put it down to post Europe leggyness personally. We again just weren't clinical enough.
Story of the season.

Honestly it depends on how honest the ref is.
The fact he gave Arter and Sissoko a lecture afterwards hints at it being seen (backed up by footage of him looking in that direction at the time). However, if he puts in his report that he saw it but then didn't issue a card of any sort, well, he'll be refereeing in the Championship this weekend.
So may say he didn't see it.

Not fussed tbh, it deserves a ban.
Can't agree, mate.

To me it clearly looked like an accident.

Harry Arter has even come out since the game and said that he accepts Sissoko's apology and after watching the incident back he accepts that it was an accident and he hopes he doesn't face retrospective action.

Can't agree, mate.

To me it clearly looked like an accident.

Harry Arter has even come out since the game and said that he accepts Sissoko's apology and after watching the incident back he accepts that it was an accident and he hopes he doesn't face retrospective action.

It looked bad accident or otherwise. Like I said the ref either admits seeing it and spends a few games in the Championship or says he didn't see it.

Edit: Charge accepted, shame it wasn't Wilshite ;)

Last edited:
Sunderland vs Arsenal 0-4
Man United vs Burnley 3-0
Middlesbrough vs Bournemouth 1-1
Spurs vs Leicester 3-2
Watford vs Hull 2-1
West Brom vs Man City 0-4
Palace vs Liverpool 2-3
Everton vs West Ham 2-1
Soton vs Chelsea 1-2
Stoke vs Swansea 1-1

Hey Spurs fans. We're away to you with a CL game mid-week. If you don't win against us by at least three goals at home, then you're pathetic! You should hang your heads in shame.

Also, you think you've had it tough with TV games? We've been killed everytime we've been on, so consider yourselves lucky.

Come to think of it, the other big teams we played didn't have their usual CL commitments. Well, United had Europa, but that's small potato stuff. I am curious to know what Tottenham will do in regards to their players, because I think Ranieri might rest some players in a bid to go hard against Copenhagen and qualify for the R16 (Yes, if we win, we're certainly going through. Though if we want to last much longer, we need to finish top).

I think Amartey and Hernandez will start, and whichever striker starts against you guys, will be the one on the bench against Copenhagen. Okazaki is a weird one, don't know which game he'll play, but it's become clear his role is to help us give us that extra man in midfield we need to play 4-4-2.

We can only hope.

About the late winner, not you necking yourself.
Already did it after Burnley, i'll find a way to survive and be able to watch us bottle a few more games this season :p

Hey Spurs fans. We're away to you with a CL game mid-week. If you don't win against us by at least three goals at home, then you're pathetic! You should hang your heads in shame.

Also, you think you've had it tough with TV games? We've been killed everytime we've been on, so consider yourselves lucky.

Come to think of it, the other big teams we played didn't have their usual CL commitments. Well, United had Europa, but that's small potato stuff. I am curious to know what Tottenham will do in regards to their players, because I think Ranieri might rest some players in a bid to go hard against Copenhagen and qualify for the R16 (Yes, if we win, we're certainly going through. Though if we want to last much longer, we need to finish top).

I think Amartey and Hernandez will start, and whichever striker starts against you guys, will be the one on the bench against Copenhagen. Okazaki is a weird one, don't know which game he'll play, but it's become clear his role is to help us give us that extra man in midfield we need to play 4-4-2.
A bit of revenge for the Huth header game would be nice. The banter from the Leicester fans will be fun; I anticipate some mocking of the 'Leicester City, we're coming for you' chant and maybe a bit about coming 3rd in a two horse race.

I imagine that we'll significantly rotate against Liverpool tomorrow morning then play a full strength team against you guys. Alderweireld should be back and there is some talk that Kane has started training again, but I doubt if he'll be ready for the bench by the Leicester game. We'll probably go something like Lloris; Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Wanyama; Son, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Janssen.

Would be very surprised if we don't go full strength against you guys. Leverkusen at home mid week will see 2-3 changes and then full strength again for the derby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their 6 game winless streak is the longest of Pep's career.

But yeah, nah. Not a concern at all...
I think Moomba is one who likes to keep his real emotions under wraps. Kiza not so much

Their 6 game winless streak is the longest of Pep's career.

But yeah, nah. Not a concern at all...
Not for me. It's annoying and a win would be very welcome, but as you would know when you've been mid table in the third division, top of the premier league with 2 points from 3 isn't so bad.

Last edited:
Not for me. It's annoying and a win would be very welcome, but as you would know when you've been mid table in the third division, top of the premier league with 2 points from 3 isn't so bad.
Oh I certainly get that line of thinking.

Was more a sneaky dig at Kiz for suggesting everything was dandy ;)

Back