Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, they will do enough to avoid it

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No, Jack Watts will come to the rescue as captain/manager

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Music to my ears this. You don't often hear Silva talked about in these terms. He's a player liked by most football supporters but whenever the individual plaudits are handed out he seems to be missing.

His new contract will take him up to a decade with the club, what an absolute privilege for us blues.

Still winning when you are playing s**t is a sign of a good side, maybe this is your slump and you are still getting the job done.

Can you give us a little hope please?
Seems a bit weird to call it a slump but I think we are feeling the effects of the fixture list. And we were never going to be able to sustain our earlier form all season long

As for hope, would us beating United and letting you move up to 2nd work for you?

Seems a bit weird to call it a slump but I think we are feeling the effects of the fixture list. And we were never going to be able to sustain our earlier form all season long

As for hope, would us beating United and letting you move up to 2nd work for you?

Not really, for me personally 2nd/3rd/4th is all the same. I'd prefer ManU to win.

Not at our best again, but got the job done.

Don't know whether all these late wins are a sign of a strong mentality, or a side struggling to put teams away.

Either way, can't complain.

Yeah, we don't win those games last couple of years.
Last week hasn't been the best, show wise, but I'll take the 3 points everytime

Back