Recommitted Matt Taberner [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Very few key position forwards available so not the worst idea to test the open market in the hope of getting a better contract.

Not against him at Collingwood, could fill a hole while we wait for a key forward we should be taking this year to develop, and he's that marking type player we're missing

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not against him at Collingwood, could fill a hole while we wait for a key forward we should be taking this year to develop, and he's that marking type player we're missing

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Collingwoods issue is what to send back the other way.

I doubt pick 36 would get him.

Very few key position forwards available so not the worst idea to test the open market in the hope of getting a better contract.
Could do a Xavier Richards and not get a contract at all lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was mentioned on the Melbourne board we have been talking to a young tall from freo and then the next day the Taberner news came out. Would seem a little strange to me because I don't think he makes our team but who knows
Could be a part of the hogan trade

If hogan wants out it could be a part of the deal with pick 5.

Otherwise I can't see him ending up at Melbourne.

The way I read the article is he wants to stay but he is getting shopped around by his club and manager.

We need picks or players to swap and he may have currency

If hogan wants out it could be a part of the deal with pick 5.

Otherwise I can't see him ending up at Melbourne.

The way I read the article is he wants to stay but he is getting shopped around by his club and manager.

We need picks or players to swap and he may have currency

Hogan signed a new deal at the end of last year you Muppet.

Don't get personal and offensive.

The media in WA are reporting there is a slight chance he may want to come home after the year he has had to be closer to family. It is unlikely but it has been discussed.

Don't get personal and offensive.

The media in WA are reporting there is a slight chance he may want to come home after the year he has had to be closer to family. It is unlikely but it has been discussed.

Same as it was discussed last year before he signed his contract extension. It's pathetic how the Freo fans still hold onto this hope he might go there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back