Game Day Melbourne dementors v hinkleys stinkleys

Remove this Banner Ad

What does Davies do in the box?
george costanza work GIF

I think this was close to the most humiliating game to watch as a port "fan". I've never been a member but a long term fan. My first Port memories go back - I remember being a tacker watching at Alberton ( the pasties were awesome then)and a few players crashing into the pickets - my mother saying that's Bubbles and apparently Davey Gill was a cousin, we were Port people. What the F..........k happened. the club i knew and loved could never let this happen. Russel's tribute game and now this. It's not embarrassing, it's not humiliating ..........................it's beyond comprehension. Fu............king wake up up Koch, its not just business, grow some balls and put this iconic champion club back on the map.

Ha Simon Goodwin taking the piss out of the club at half time demanding that we didn’t score.

I am not that anti Hinkley that I cannot be pleased that we salvaged something out of the train wreck. I want Hinkley gone as much as anyone but it is shameful when you desert your team in the hope it will mean one individual goes.
We exist to win premierships.

Not last quarters in dead rubbers.

I'm all for anything that helps us get closer to a Premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, as a forward with negligible ability to pack mark and kick a goal, he has done okay pinch-hitting in ruck.

Yeah, I addressed much of that in the Marshall thread.

Back on something I mentioned earlier though, Todd is just not big enough to play the role Ken has him playing. He is not a power forward and he certainly isn’t a ruck. Tonight, he tried to play the latter role but he just does not have the bill and strength. That’s not his fault. It’s the fault of the dumb s**t helming the vessel.

I am not that anti Hinkley that I cannot be pleased that we salvaged something out of the train wreck. I want Hinkley gone as much as anyone but it is shameful when you desert your team in the hope it will mean one individual goes.

I hear you Raptalia and don't feel good about it but how else do we get rid of him for the long term greater good of the club if we don't lose now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back