• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great write up Wonna. Puts anything we will do to shame :p

Last night on the post game show on Ch7, Jay Clark from the herald sun said Markovic might be a late withdrawal, under an injury cloud. This would make us play Mark Austin, freshly off the rookie list.
So I reckon you will be able to stretch us for height in our defense. We've just completely run out of options from injury, and Lake's suspension.

Yep I've just been procrasti-youtubing videos of some of our 2010 games... those were the days! Scully looked the part as well, that goal against the Lions was something. Sigh.

I remember coming home from that game thinking that all our troubles were finally over.

:footy:

Thanks to everyone for the compliments, including Igloo and Easty. Nice to see some Bulldogs posters dropping in :)

You're both more than welcome to stick around here for the game too...

Dunn might not be playing. Was out on the ground drinking a coffee while others are warming up, unless I am seeing things.

Got a new sponsor now, for BOJ.
http://www.melbournefc.com.au/News/NewsArticle/tabid/7415/Default.aspx?newsId=133761
Hopefully not the only good news of the day. If Markovic is out then that'd be great, but we still have to get on top midfield. Boyd is most dangerous, but Griffen and Cooney are both great players too. Not sure that we can let any of those three off the leash, but I don't know that we can stop them. Gonna be a close one.

Melbourne v Western Bulldogs at the MCG, 4.40pm
LATE CHANGES

Western Bulldogs: Lukas Markovic replaced in selected side by Mark Austin
Melbourne: Nil

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Melbourne: Matthew Bate, Cale Morton, Lynden Dunn
Substitute: Luke Tapscott
Western Bulldogs: Jarrad Grant, Mitch Wallis, Patrick Veszpremi
Substitute: Shaun Higgins

From the AFL site.

Clark should have a field day with only Austin to go back on him. Although I can see Cordy playing back today as well. Higgins as the sub is very interesting but he will add some class when he comes on.

Dunn must still be playing then syl.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Eth.

Good point about the conditions underfoot, hopefully it'll work out. Great to have Jack and Mitch operating up forward together though :)

Eth one, Easty zero...

Tell you what, we have a tall forward line - Clark, Watts, Sellar and McDonald. Hopefully it's not slippery.
Showers and storms about, so it will be.

Including Joel Mac will massively help us in the only stat that's really going to matter today. Clangers.

Davey is warming up with the forward line group which I think is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Macdonald's attack on the ball in (likely) scrappy play will be important for us today, but yeah when he kicks it I'll look away.

Much respect to the bullies cheer squad. Both sides of the banner for Jim!

Clark with a set shot from 35 out near the boundary, but misses across the face.

Demons 0-1-1
Bulldogs 1-0-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back