Melbourne is the form team in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't I see he was in the running for MVP on your board a couple of years ago?

When you know what you're talking about, and to me he does, the nuffies ignorant ridicule can grind you down sometimes I think.
Don't go to the Melbourne board because his posts were frying my brain and making my eyes bleed.

This is just another of your silly comments.

In the first trial game against Richmond we played 2 100+ game players to their 12.

Why anyone makes season declarations from these games is beyond me.
Our heavily interrupted pre-season and high volume of surgeries is not a concern to you?

As for the JLT, I'll give them a pass for the Richmond game due to our many outs. Our performance against the Lions was pitiful, lazy and undisciplined.

Our heavily interrupted pre-season and high volume of surgeries is not a concern to you?

As for the JLT, I'll give them a pass for the Richmond game due to our many outs. Our performance against the Lions was pitiful, lazy and undisciplined.
Of course they are. I think we'll start the year a little slower because of it.

But it's hardly the sky is falling stuff.

You're tasking too much notice of trial games.

Last year's grand finalists scraped home by a point against the spooners. Wrist-slashing stuff.

The Swans used to virtually go out of their way to lose preseason games so I’m never particularly concerned with preseason results.

Melbourne and Essendon have been crap during the preseason but I expect something different when the season proper starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back