Which is the best team of the 21st century?

Which is the best team of the 21st century?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah sorry but what I’m showing is that knowledge enables judgement.

The fact that you think a bunch of blokes running around in yellow and black 60 years before you were born kicking an oval leather ball through a set of posts means jack s**t because you WATCHED footage of it tells me that you are in fact someone who lets emotion cloud your judgement of how they asses facts and history.

You can go with whoever the hell you like.

Essentially disputing that something is of value or consequence because you are too young to have seen it happen is telling the world you’re a simpleton, basically.

Knowledge. Of some guy we don’t have footage of or saw live? You a time traveller?

That’s why defaulted to the AFL panel. They know more than me. Not gonna ask my granny what she thinks like you.

Knowledge. Of some guy we don’t have footage of or saw live? You a time traveller?

That’s why defaulted to the AFL panel. They know more than me. Not gonna ask my granny what she thinks like you.

I never saw Khufu in action as a building manager but I’m pretty sure he knew what he was doing based on the what happened at Giza during the construction of the Great Pyramid.

I never saw Khufu in action as a building manager but I’m pretty sure he knew what he was doing based on the what happened at Giza during the construction of the Great Pyramid.

Very true, and you can tell the quality of back then compared to now too.

Back