Media Meltin' with Elton - Melt of the Year Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is this not a thing again this season Elton Johns Wig you absolute piss pot? * me dead, you team hop around the league until you find a desperate outfit that will let you become co captain, you oust haydo and then you * off? Your mob have only 2 shithouse wins from 7 rounds and now I have to sit in a match thread all week with you lot stinking the place up!!! I NEED A NEW THREAD TO MEL TIN ELTON!!!!

Last edited:
Why is this not a thing again this season Elton Johns Wig you absolute piss pot? **** me dead, you team hop around the league until you find a desperate outfite that will let you become co captain, you oust haydo and then you **** off? Your mob have only 2 shithouse wins from 7 rounds and now I have to sit in a match thread all week with you lot stinking the place up!!! I NEED A NEW THREAD TO MEL TIN ELTON!!!!

He said he was doing it but waiting on BRAB to do an interview

Though I have a feeling he just told me that to stop me stealing it.. :(

Why is this not a thing again this season Elton Johns Wig you absolute piss pot? **** me dead, you team hop around the league until you find a desperate outfit that will let you become co captain, you oust haydo and then you **** off? Your mob have only 2 shithouse wins from 7 rounds and now I have to sit in a match thread all week with you lot stinking the place up!!! I NEED A NEW THREAD TO MEL TIN ELTON!!!!

Sorry mate, sporty has already stitched this award up again.

He said he was doing it but waiting on BRAB to do an interview

Though I have a feeling he just told me that to stop me stealing it.. :(

Thread is coming soon. Interview complete.

Sorry mate, sporty has already stitched this award up again.

Hardly even a melt that!

The fact that The Half Back is still going on about it this week, well, I’d be asking whether it’s obsession or just melting. Given him, I’d say both!

Hardly even a melt that!

The fact that The Half Back is still going on about it this week, well, I’d be asking whether it’s obsession or just melting. Given him, I’d say both!

No need to keep dripping. The trophy is yours.

Why is this not a thing again this season Elton Johns Wig you absolute piss pot? **** me dead, you team hop around the league until you find a desperate outfit that will let you become co captain, you oust haydo and then you **** off? Your mob have only 2 shithouse wins from 7 rounds and now I have to sit in a match thread all week with you lot stinking the place up!!! I NEED A NEW THREAD TO MEL TIN ELTON!!!!
nice melt

No need to keep dripping. The trophy is yours.

It wasn’t mine last season or potentially the season before that so if I’ve won the trophy, I’ll win it with pride :)

Hardly even a melt that!

MELT MELT MELT.
I’ll stop when you apologise to my teammates and I for being a gutless squib.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice melt
giphy.gif

It wasn’t mine last season or potentially the season before that so if I’ve won the trophy, I’ll win it with pride :)

Lucky for you it comes with a free Dominos pizza.

MELT MELT MELT.
I’ll stop when you apologise to my teammates and I for being a gutless squib.

It’s not my problem if you can’t read as far as I’m concerned

It’s not my problem if you can’t read as far as I’m concerned
I can read as far as I’m concerned, it’s a structuly inept sentence, but I can still read it.

Also, please apologise to my team and I thank you.

Structuly isn't a word in any language!

Actually it is if you adjust the spelling.

Something can be structurally sound.

His spelling screwed that up but I could understand what he was trying to say.

Actually it is if you adjust the spelling.

Something can be structurally sound.

His spelling screwed that up but I could understand what he was trying to say.
I agree, but he was trying to pass it off as American spelling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back