Membership Survey...

Remove this Banner Ad

Crunchbone

Debutant
Oct 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've just received an email survey from Campbell Rose/ Membership Dept. and I'd just like to express how absolutely more than bloody satisfied I am with the club these days! It's a true testament to the greatness of those at the top of the tree - ie. Cam Rose and Smorgo - that the club is seeking our thoughts and approval on so many important issues within the club's operations!
Congratulations to everyone involved in the club - from the bottom, up. I've never been more proud to be a member of OUR club - Western Bulldogs - than I am at this point!
Go Doggies - 2005 finals (maybe), 2006 and beyond - WITHOUT ANY DOUBT!

Thanks for starting this thread. I just remembered that I never received my membership package nor the one for my pet from the club. I've just sent the membership department an e-mail regarding the matter. I'd hate to not add the 2005 card to my collection.

^ Received an e-mail from Jaime Williams at the club about two hours ago telling me that my membership packages had been returned to the club as undeliverable and they had no other way of contacting me on file. He offered his apologies. My memberships are now in the mail. Now, that's what I call service! :)

Great job Doggie Membership Dept. :D (I wonder if they could look into some back taxes I'm owed by the government........ ;))

I cant do the survey as its not compatible with Opera for some reason.

Edit: I did it through the feedback link at the bottom of the email. I am disappointed that they didnt have an open box to give you an opportunity to write something.

Also why did they ask the same question 3 times, but with different wording??

Q57 I consider myself a fan of certain players rather than a fan of the team

Q50 I am a big fan of specific players more than I am a fan of the team

Q55 I identify with the individual players more than the team

Top Dog said:
I have recieved an email but I there doesnt seem to be an attatchment with it.

Where is the darn survey? :)

TD, I received the survey today- a day after I received the initial email.

It's very similar in a way to some of the management self assesments I have had to do lately- questions that are almost identical apart from slightly different phrasing.

For the record, I think that the club has made giant leaps forward this year in most areas.. although it's a shame that we didn't get this last week, as some of my ratings for on field performance may have been 9's instead of 7's!

I was interviewed outside the ground today by some guy... he had a cameraman and another girl with him. They were all questions about the Bulldogs. Does anyone know what that'll be used for and why exactly it was done/who organised it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back